Buying Hydroxychloroquine / Plaquenil At Cancun Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Razor, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0
    The doctors told me to keep hydrated and Tylenol. I was to go to the ER only if I had trouble breathing. I take several drugs for my problems , blood pressure, heart etc . Hydroxychloriquine for my autoimmune issue , connective tissue, it's like lupus. But being on it for 25 plus years didn't prevent or help with severity.

2. KlaraBorn

KlaraBorn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Before buying hydroxychloroquine, do a little research about the side effects. It may cause abnormal behaviors, including suicidal thoughts. My sister used it for different inflammations and swelling, but her doctor stopped her. The situation was getting out of control.

3. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0
    I use Goodrx, cheaper than my so called insurance. Check it out put in the drug name and search for the cheapest pharmacy

4. KlaraBorn

KlaraBorn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Before buying hydroxychloroquine, do a little research about the side effects. It may cause abnormal behaviors, including suicidal thoughts. My sister used it for different inflammations and swelling, but her doctor stopped her. The situation was getting out of control. She started to feel depressed. Her physician recommended a gel for inflammations from aptekastore.com and ice baths for swelling. The problems weren't entirely solved, but there was no need for hydroxychloroquine. So before using this drug, try to identify alternatives.

I didn 't have time to finish writing ))

5. Jajii1

Jajii1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think it's available without a prescription

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice