BUFFALO drinking game MUST be passed on........

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think if you're left handed, you should have to drink with your right hand lol.. I will not play this game, cause I will die lol.. I'm a clutz, and if I drink left handed, it will get spilled everywhere before being able to drink it lol.

2. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did read on one website that you are supposed to drink with your non-dominate hand. But how would you know unless you pay attention before playing or the person tells you?

I'm with you on the above.

3. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought there was a rule in there about you're not allowed to catch someone out by pointing with your hand either... I dunno could be some other game maybe I dunno.

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The rules we play are if you don't finish the drink in 10-15 seconds you have to drink everyone elses drink thats playing then its your turn to buy/get the next drinks in!

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Note to self, don't play with a massive group round you, will get $hit faced and it'll be expensive too!!!

6. matt_106

matt_106 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This game is sure to ruin all when combined with the Little Green Man :D However, Buffalo rules are that you must drink with the opposite hand to which you write with increasing the chances of an incorrect call on a "lefty" and thus screwing yourself over :lol:
    And just for the record Buffalo rules never stop, once you've know about it there's no excuses, if it's alcoholic it's subject to Buffalo rules!

7. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's why we play it at the oasis AI free booze it makes it free but the end result wasted lol

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont get caught with ice drinks major brain freeze

9. Cancun Mode

Cancun Mode Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    give this a little bump...

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahahahaha better keep that drink in your left hand! Shauny is picking me up from the airport in london, with his buddy monty, and we are drinking all the way back to shauns. Im gonna bust him on some buffalo hahahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice