Britney Spears - Holds Kids Hostage!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by whdream, Jan 4, 2008.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apparently 2008 started with a bang for her!!
    Briney had another melt down, apparently they say she is Bi Polar and didn't take her meds???

http://www.x17online.com/

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep, saw that this morning. Apparently she missed her medication for her bi-polar condition and went wacko! This will never end for her............

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She's definitley lost it.

From TMZ.com: "As we reported, Britney is at Cedars-Sinai on a "5150 hold," meaning there's evidence she's a danger to herself or others -- others as in her kids.

Here's what's interesting. We've been reporting for several months now that Britney doesn't have a drug or alcohol problem -- that her instability is mental, not chemical. Well placed sources tell us what happened last night is not rooted in drugs, and that of late, her mental state has deteriorated to the point that what happened at her home was not unexpected."

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Poor thing....IF she is Bi Polar, then that is hard to have to deal with that with the world circling voer your house in helicopters...

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lock her up and throw away the key........and do think i used to be obsessed with her :oops:

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah she won't get locked up....

She is clearly having a breakdown....K fed has successfully manged to ruin her life

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Brit ruined her OWN life, lol, I dont think k fed had much to do with it! he has stayed out of the public eye for the most part and seems to be a great father. She like to........NOT wear under, flash everyone, steal things from gas stations, and run-a-muck. Terrible!

8. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    funny how she wasn't showing signs of bipolar when she was on Mickey Mouse Club or when she broke out and stormed the world w/Oops I did it again CD and did nationwide touring......or when she was dating Justin.....or when she was doing her "mature" stage of being on Oprah singing her "Not yet a Woman" song.....

What little Miss Brittney needs is a good old fashion ash whoopin and strong "grow up" b*tch slap to the face to make her realize that she can do what she wants with her own life, but leave her own children out of the mess.....and get off my TV while doing it.

Bipolar my foot......there's something wrong with her all right, but dont insult the millions of people who actually suffer from the disease by diagnosing a spoiled strung out brat with a serious condition.

A major detox, some institution time w/some major counseling, and after about a year if she's suffering the symptoms of being bipolar....then give it as an excuse....people dont suddenly develop bipolar after being in a crappy marriage, 2 kids and a severe drug/drinking addiction....that would be poor choices in life, not bipolar, people deal with those life choices everyday and I bet their not screaming bipolar right now.

(Grrr, can you tell that I have people dear to me that actually "have" bipolar and using it as an excuse for not taking responsibility for their actions...really REALLY bothers me?)

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Bi Polar people tend to not show signs of the disease till later in life. I happen to know a Bi Polar person and she can be very wacky when things are added into the mix, life issues and booze. They do need to be medicated. And it's hard to have normal Life I think. My friend definately has issues with it!

As per K Fed, he was in a relationship, dumped his baby momma of his two children, to be with Britney, while Shar was still pregnant. Nice guy.

Then he is after her money in court battles.....I htink he has pushed her to the end. Only while she was with him did her life go bad?!? Come on, he is't the saint we think he is.

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Immature and spoiled.

next.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice