British Pound vs. USD

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no its not bad, Wetherspoons is a big chain of pubs all over the country which are quite a bit cheaper than most others, although they tend to sacrifice atmosphere for it .. good place to kick the night off in. Lots of bars which still have happy hours and quite a few now are doing discounts trying to get people through the doors.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    sounds good! I am just looking forward to taking in the atmosphere in england!! Hope to run into a lot of sexy ladies and have a good time!! I really can NOT wait!

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh i'm sure you'll run in to plenty, especially up north :wink:

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never mind Brum, why the f*ck would youy want to go to dirty Leeds :huh: .

I still owe you $10 dollars I believe as well. We'll try and meet up when your here and I'll show you a) How to sup ( Drink ) & b) How to F*ck, English stylee.

Woo Hoo

Ian :thumbsup:

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahahaha ADD an extra 0 on the end of that 10 there ian :lol: Heading to leeds to party! Lots of Fit woman there from what I am told by shauny and his buddies who live there.

But yes, hopefully we get too meet up and you can show me how its done on your side of the pond!

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dirty Leed's is only 40mile up the road from me. Let me know nearer the time what your iteniry ( thats not spelt right is it, I mean what your up too but I doubt you'd understand that phrase either !! ) is and I'll come up and we'll have a few, and i'll give you you 10 cents.

Have you organised owt wi Trigg and the Plastic Manc :wink: ?

Ian :lol: :lol:

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Not sure if trigger is gonna be around, but I think rikib is coming to party. And you know shauny and Daniel from the board. Well, daniel was chatting a few years back, but, will have a nice group to go out and get pissed! ILL be in touch closer to my arrival! 57 days! :daveandmo:

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea ill be away your dates shame because leeds is close and i got a friend in school there so could crash at his house. Club and drink prices have seemed to drop big time lately due to resession there allot of price wars between the towns and cities bars and clubs and allot of very cheap all you can drink offers on the non weekend nights so if you look out for them wont be too expensive atall other than in London

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah Leeds is a good night out. I worked arounf headingly a few years back and that was an experience I'd like to repeat again :wink:

Where abouts are you staying Jay and what dates are you going to be in Leeds ?

Ian :lol:

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol headingley is amazing i always go to watch leeds rhinos and theres always tonnes hott slags on terracing there lol unlucky for me the ones that follow me i would get put in jail for touching lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice