Bringing your significant other?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Jan 10, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok I say if OTHER girlfriends are comign then sure why not brign her. But is she was the only one or maybe only one of two going. I think you would be better off just calling it a boyz trip and leave it at that

Cause if she goes with you, you will not be able to party with your single guys. Trust me...Your girlfreind will be attached to you..

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im looking forward to having it just her and I, but if you are really young, go with the guys! Im older and a bit wiser, I have been there and done that, a million times over, so.................. looking forward to bringing the woman!

3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea, well if it were just her and i then it wouldn't be such a drag to have her there but with a bunch of my guy friends and her? that makes it really grey situation. i agree with the guy who said at least one of the nights will end in a big fight, if not more.

my gf's biggest beef is that i have yet to take her to a tropical vacation but we do go to miami a lot, so much so that she doesn't see it as a real vacation anymore. she says "you go to cancun every year with your friends but you've never taken me anywhere nice" i tried explaining to her that not everything is about her but females, for some reason, have a hard time believing that they are not the center of the universe....go figure

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmmm Don't think I agree with that :?

But her wanting to go with all guys....Will just end up in fights..

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, if my guy friends were going and so was she..... OHHH a big fight would happen for sure, but, Im getting up there in age, ILL be 30 in a several years, so, I have been on a million spring breaks, this being my 10th or 11th STRAIGHT.............. so this will be my first with a gf, but her and I only get to see each other one weekend a month right now as it is with her in dallas and me in indiana, so........... it will work out perfect, cant wait.

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i say if you're going with a mixed group of guys and girls then its fine...but if its all your guy friends and her then def. no. When I went, it was 3 girls and 1 guy...we were all just friends, but then a girl and the guy started hooking up a bit before the trip. So they spent all their time together and the other girl met her sister down there. So, I was basically chilling alone, but it wasnt so bad.

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont any of her friends want to go?
    I trust adam 110% but last year some cheeky bitches made me mad..

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eh girls will be girls and guys will be guys....its just how life works lol, but Gem i know you are not one to piss off

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, sluts will be sluts.. hisssssssssssssssssssssssss

:)

10. ambie33

ambie33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    umm...im your situation it prob wouldnt be best if she came....just because its all guys and it would seem difficult to really "hang with the guys" and hang out with the gf also.......plus im sure she would want to have alone time. leading to your friends calling you a puss .......lol jk. but yea see if any of her friends want to go?? then that may work out in both of your favor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice