Bringing your significant other?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Jan 10, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a problem every year because my GF gets mad that I leave her home. My trip usually consist of all guys and really not the perfect atmosphere for a single girlfriend to tag along.

Now, a lot of you may call bullshit, but my intentions are not to leave my girl at home to sex it up while I am in Cancun. It's more of a time to relax, without having to please anyone but myself, and enjoy some very good times with my close friends.

I think it would be better to bring my girl if there were other girls going or even other girl friends, that way I could leave the ladies to commiserate most of the time without me having to worry about the wants and expectations of my girlfriend.

She gets even more mad when I say that its either I go with my friends or I don't go at all, which is understandable. However, I am trying to explain to her that spring break in cancun isn't really a perfect romantic vacation. If I am going to spend extra money to bring my girlfriend, then I'd much rather go someplace where I can spend more intimate time with her. She knows I go every year and ever year has the same little hiss fit before reaching the conclusion that its not so bad. Hell, last year she went to Vegas with her friends while I was in Cancun with mine, which I think is great. I am hitting a speed bump this year because I don't think her friends are making plans for March. Now, I have to figure a way to smooth things over so that I can enjoy my vacation the way I'd like to.

Am I just being a dick? You have to understand that notion of a trip of 6 guys and my one lone girlfriend isn't the perfect situation for me.

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Understandable....There is the expression never bring sand to the beach. However Cancun has many other hotel destinations suitabale for a romantic getaway. I personally would never bring a girl with me to the Oasis based on what Ive heard happend in the past to a individuals girlfriend who got drunk and lost in the lobby and a few guys decided to show her where her room was(((She never made it))) Unless of course I won the trip like "J" I would stay elsewhere.

If need be, you can contact her everyday and assure her everything is fine, a relationship is based on trust thats why I am not in one. I have had trust issues in the past so I am just enjoying life for now. If she does not trust you or vice versa..this solo vacation may pose a problem.

Your payed in full....Stop stressing yourself

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you, thank you thank you!!!! I am showing that to my gf as we speak lol maybe NOW she will believe me that there actually are nice people out there who wouldnt creep around!!!!!! she says she trusts me, but doesnt trust the other girls down there.....which is pretty much saying she doesnt trust me around the girls....

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally If I brought a girl to cancun I would take her to the RIU or my future condo, however if she insisted on the Oasis, I would probably give in and show her how the Ledge gets his party on

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaah she wanted to go, but our breaks are diff. dates.....maybe next time, and well save up and do it BIG

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe...is right, look forward to your return POST

7. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, you just wrote my life story. This will be my first Cancun trip single in the past four years. The worst part is I have yet to cheat on a girlfriend and every year I come back with pictures of me and smoking hot girls she just gets mad and assumes I did and I hate that.

There is no way you can take your girlfriend to Cancun with you for spring break because of these reasons.

1) you want to get drunk as fuck with your best friends. And you don't want a girlfriend on the trip looking over your shoulder saying "hey sweetie maybe sit the next couple of plays out and let yourself sober up".

2) you want to be able to talk to random girls and people, even if your not interested in banging any girls, theres gonna be hot girls there and and I don't care who you are but your girl is gonna see you checking them out. It's a given, you have a penis and she will take it the wrong the way. And by the way it goes the same way for guys... no matter how hot you think you are... theres always gonna be hotter guys in Cancun and if your anything like me you would get jealous when she checks out other dudes.

3) gaurenteed by night two your girlfriend (or vice versa) will walk up on you talking to a girl or boy (getting close) and it will end in a big fight, and you will not only ruin the trip for the both of you, but your boys who spent the 2 grand will be pissed right off because they wont understand the situation.

I know all of this because my buddy brought his (for lack of a better word) whore that he dated... and she ruined his trip and his life but thats a hole different story.

DON'T BRING YOUR DATES TO CANCUN... If you want to take them somewhere, go to Puerta Vallarta or Cuba.... Cancun is all about the night life, getting drunk as fuck, the beach, starring at big tits and having fun with your friends

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great post there.
    my gf was interested in coming but its just not the rite setting or atmosphere as said id rather go a week in the carribean with her in a relaxing romantic hotel not cancun

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah this is a tough one mate, I went away with mine last year but it was mixed friends (Infact they were more her friends than mine) so It isnt quite the same. But sure theres nothing wrong with wanting a little time with your mates. On the other hand I wouldnt be to keen if it was the other way round which I know is double standards and even though I trust her 100% theres way too many horny drunk dudes there for my liking ha ha.

Bye
    Adam

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    i have been to cancun a million times while single, Im now looking forward to taking my gf this year since this will be her first official cancun spring break, so............... she will see how the Spring Break King gets his party on!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice