bringing kids this time

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by angels_among_us, Jan 4, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the food was good. Really clean place. Kids club seemed cool. And then hotel rooms were nice. And the food was good. We didn't starve

2. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we just need to make sure it has a calmer ocean where Dallas and Andrianna can walk in it atleast . Tucancun's is real rough and dont think Dallas can stand in it there without being knocked down. I wish Tucancun's was not as rough. I really love it there, Ofocurce thats the only place ive ever been also LOL so who knows we may like some place better.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well they have lots of fish and chicken and pasta and stuff too. the buffet was actually really good. we didnt even go into the speciality restaurant.

the fajitas were amazing.

and if you ask nicely, they will make you something that isnt on the buffett :p

4. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    edit to add read the answer after I posted :lol:

5. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ohh Dallas and Andrianna both love fish and chicken so were be good there i think LOL!!! and i can eat fish If I have to :lol: o0o0o0o0o now I am getting excited :lol:

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they do have kidsfood too. the burgers are actaully really really good. had one every day

the ocean is pretty calm over there cause its on the bay side. i dont recall seeing it rough. i think the kids would be fine.

and yeah suzanne is right the kids club looked really really cool. they had alike a park i the back and they did crafts, made pinatas, had a costume parade around the pool. the girls that run it were going nonstop with the kids. swimming ith them and such...good times it looked like

7. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can i jump up and down now?? or wait? :lol: sounds like it is perfect for us!!!!

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok before we get too excited. you might want to check that they still offer the kids club. before they were a real resort and now they are a barcelo. just double check on it. if they do then yes, id say its a pretty good place for you :D

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the kids club seemed cool they had bikes there and everything. Our room was right over the kids club....

10. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think I read they have a dr there also. which would be awsome!
    here is a question.. How do we explain things reguarding dallas to the staff. for instance when were eatting i dont want them to put food infront of him ? Ofcource were watch and try to grab it fast if they do. or that we would perfer a floor room because of his handicaps. Or that he can see if they are trying to get his attention .

Were getting a medical stroller soon so were take that with us so when we go to the market and such. Should we call a taxi that can transport wheelchairs? ( his stroller is kinda like that )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice