bringing kids this time

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by angels_among_us, Jan 4, 2007.

1. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok so were bringing the kids this time if were able to go ( will be in aug)
    Ofcource we want it AI. we have always stayed at tucancun but unfortunally I think the ocean on that side is to rough for our son. soo where is a nice AI that has a calmer ocean?
    we want one that is atleast as nice as tucancun is inside and out ( which we think is pretty nice!!)

Were going to be using worryfreevacations if that helps. :)

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    last year we stayed a tthe gran costa real which is now the barcelo costa blah blah blah...

they had a great kids program and it was on the bay side so the beach was a lot calmer. im not sure if they stil have the kids club. but check it out they were great with the kids and stuff. it was also a very nice hotel.

3. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Costa Real.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the costa had a good kids program allt he kids seemed to have fun. they took t hem swimming during the say and everything and had them occupied during the days.

5. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I looked at www.worryfreevacations.com and dont see them listed there. I have to use them as my travel angent (they let me pay it out as long as its paid out 45 days before we leave!! LOL!! ) soo i'll be using them again

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well actually most travel agents provide that service with the deposits and such. We did that with our tirp this year as well. 250 deposit and then just before we pay the balance.

7. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahh I didnt know that! I guess i'll have to look around hehe

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why stay in Cancun...why not go further south like to Playa del Carmen or Tulum...or inbetween those two. The water is much calmer in these areas vs. anywhere in Cancun...and more family oriented in my opinion.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And from what I got from my Travel agent, was that it all depends on what the hotels request form the tour operators. And when htey want it. So Most tour Operators have a standard 45 days prior some have 60 days prior.

10. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we are thinking about that also. I need some place close enough to travel back in to cancun.

Me and Anna have a date with the kids :lol: I wouldnt miss it for the world! and me and steve and his wife and their angel as well!! again dont wanna miss that either.

i guess we could travel back to cancun a day or two right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice