Bringing Dallas's walker and stroller

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by angels_among_us, Jan 9, 2007.

1. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats ok :) we debated taking them last year but ended up in hawaii instead. and us adults in cancun 2 weeks after hawaii lol

Im gonig to call worry free in a sec ( they are open until 5:30) oh we always tip the cab drivers! Were be sure to tip a little more for the help. we may just take a taxi everywhere and if we do take a bus with Dallas were use his walker then ( and me carry him on the bus while dh's has the walker and dd's hand)

i'll let everyone know what we find out.

Anyone know about tours? what should we expect about brining the stroller on the bus? can they store it anywhere?
    we would like to take the kids to xhal ( i know thats spelled wrong ) lol! i guess i should contact graylines and ask that hu? LOL! ok brb after we call worry free

2. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you know. its always great to always use the same travel agent. :lol: She is always so nice to us and always makes sure to get us the things we need. we have used her for all other trips.

We talked about Dallas's items we need to take with us . Because its a medical stroller there wont be another charge ( it has wheel chair lifts and such on the stroller)

She said they will take us right up to the plane and let us on first ( which i figured) and then take the stroller and store it for us. and it will be there waiting on us before we get off the flight.

as far as the walker she is not really sure about that. I don't want to check it in luggage in fear it will get stolen.So she is checking to see if it can be stored on the plane.

She is also checking on some hotels for us. She had friends stay at the other hotel owned by Tucancun and told me I would not like it there so i am guessing we wont be staying there. She said there has been a lot of complaints and that I was more then welcome to read then and then decide if i want to stay there. HOWEVER. she is going to see if we can stay at tucancun and use the other hotel's beach ( the one owned by tucancun)

She is also looking at some other hotels and i'll call her back Friday. She has always always been really honest with us about the hotels ( she is a cancun fan and goes there her self ) she knows the things I like and dislike. I am ofcource still going to be researching other hotels and checking in with you guys as well!!

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angels among us

Hi,

I would suggest www.cancunvalet.com for your transportation to and from the airport. They will meet you as you exit the terminal and can assist you and your family. You will travel in a private van. The cost is reasonable and the service is personal and great.

You can make your reservation on their website and you can email specific questions to vic@cancunvalet.com

Good luck.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, T.J....are you recommending CancunValet or what?? :wink:

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well yes I am recommending them. If it's good enough for you, it is good enough for Angels.

How I sent it twice is beyond me.

Just curious, do you get picked up with a cooler of cold beer in the van?

6. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    >How I sent it twice is beyond me.

Maybe you were seeing double at the time?

7. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I fixed that

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes..a few beers and a Fresca.

Vic knows I love my Fresca!!!

Why?

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    mmm...Fresca

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love Fresca...and I like the kind they have in Mexico even better than what Iget here.

It just tastes different to me and Vic told me they use a different formula in making it there just like they do with Coca Cola.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice