Bring or buy cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mkelly09, Jan 16, 2009.

1. mkelly09

mkelly09 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quick question about cigarettes in cancun. Is it cheaper to buy them there or to bring a carton? Coming from Canada where packs are about $10/each or so.

How cheap can we get marlboro's down there?

thanks

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Doesn't apply for Malboro's, but if anyone from your group smokes Canadian brands, buy them at the airport duty free before leaving. Canadian brands are hard to find. When I have found them, I thought they were overpriced and stale.

Malboro's can be bought just about anywhere in Cancun for cheaper than in Canada.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  4. kmurphy45

kmurphy45 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found the cigarettes I bought in Cancun to be stronger than the same brand bought in the States. I used to smoke Benson & Hedges and found the Mexican made ones Much stronger. I quit about 3 years ago so am unsure if that remains true but I found that to be true for the 12-13 years of going down when I was smoking. I finally learned to bring a carton with me.

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I was going to say the same thing. The cigarettes sold in Mexico are not the same. The ones sold in Duty Free on the way out are the Mexican brand and are much stronger. Think buying Marlboro Lights and getting Red Pack instead.

I always bought what I was used to from home.

Jamie

6. allenmark

allenmark Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Buying cigarettes online is just like buying any other product online. However, buying cigarettes online is much simpler and interesting, and you can do it at the comforts of your home. Nowadays there are numerous online cigarettes stores offering cigarettes of almost all the popular cigarette brands.

buy cigarettes

7. cheetah27

cheetah27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We usually buy a carton at the duty free in the cancun airport, they are cheaper then here in the us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice