Bring back Anything Goes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by glenn/monique, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I don't think watching was an option. You were either participating, or outside behind the closed doors.

2. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh

well count me in... I always take part.. Hell I am the April 2008 Temptation's Iron man.. You don't do that if your shy. :)

3. applesauce

applesauce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Didn't I read somewhere else that Monday Evening's "Anything Goes" was replaced by "The Quest"?

Didn't I also read that TRS has stopped doing the Monday night game altogether and replaced it with a band?

Any confirmation on this?

Thanks,

Alice, Angel, Andrew, & Carey
    :demonicaentertainsagain:, :angel:, :cooldevil:, & :devil:

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anything Goes was replaced with the Quest. I am not sure what they are doing on Monday nites now, but can let you know when we get back. Anything Goes was a hoot, but did cause a lot of problems for people getting there 2 minutes late and not being allowed in, people that did not understand the game and made to leave in the middle....rules were explained. Anyhoo will let you know.

5. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    count us as 2 votes... We expect to play when we get their in feb.

6. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is what I liked about Anything Goes….NO VOYEURERS. You either played or you left. Also, NO CAMERAS. It was a game where most ended up in just in their underwear (some not even that) and there were no worries about pics showing up on the internet. I sure miss that at TTR.
    Marsh

7. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think I ever played this game.. I was a single guy in April ( as I am today)and left the resort most nights for the clubs..

But I know I would enjoyed playing and maybe one day when I get a girlfriend again I will hangout with the couples more at night.. But sadley I am sure I will have missed the boat.. :)

8. Stephen & Jana

Stephen & Jana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    God forbid we have a crazy idea that our opinion matters! I really love that place but it always seems that it is "us" against "them".

Suggestion cards are the real answer here. I was told in the past that it really matters when it came to staff and events. Fill out a card with praises for your people because if someone complains the management does take it seriously. I know they stopped naked tequilla volleyball for a while because someone complained. Most people who have a great time don't fill out a card. I know I am guilty of that also.

9. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    2 more votes here!!! :whip:

10. JenandTodd

JenandTodd Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    They do not do anything goes or the quest anymore. Both (same concept) have been cancelled. When we were there a couple of weeks ago it was the ladies legs competition and only 4 women participated. They are having problems lately with low participation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice