Bring back Anything Goes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by glenn/monique, Apr 3, 2006.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amen to that! Bring it back I say.

*remembers Mike in a hot pink thong as our AG Captain!*

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I hope they bring it back. I think they will get alot of WHY's and complaining that it's gone. I can also see it from the entertainment staff point of view too. They have done that show for along time and I can imagine what's it like to do that every week. It's probably gotten boring for them.

3. susieq76

susieq76 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If they don't bring Anything Goes back- at least I hope they come up with some new interactive night activities for Nice Shoes. Karaoke and shows? Just not the stuff I love about BBG.

4. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Yeah what is up with doing shows in Nice Shoes???? Like someone else said, the shows you see them once, there usually ok, but nothing you really want to see again. Karaoke is something they should just stick in the Alternative bar like two or three times a week and leave it there to die. :)

I know when they started doing Perfect Couple there was alot of repeaters that where outspoken that Anything Goes was now only happening every other week. If I remember correctly some people on this board where even working there dates for vacation around so the Friday they were there was Anything Goes night. I know in the pass it was hard to keep people out who didn't want to particpate and it did cause some compliants. But with Nice Shoes now enclosed that would solve that problem real quick. Some of the activities at night really make the BBG stand out against other resorts. The wild/adult style games is really a huge selling point to us and we also use it as a selling point to our friends when we recruit them to come on vacation.

Hopefully it will reappear in the near future.

So what is the deal with the Theater now????? Weren't they only doing like two show a week or so the way it was. So now what......The BBG is doing like two shows a week in Nice Shoes and still having like two nights of shows in the Theater??? Please don't tell me the BBG is turning into some cabarete resort. :lol:

It seems to me mangement just really doesn't know why they have the highest repeat rate in Cancun. They seem clueless on many issues. They seem to have no idea what kind of person comes to the BBG or what made the BBG as popular as it is today. I'm sorry I truely do love the BBG but alot of changes over the years are really starting to pile up on the negative side it seems for alot of us loyal repeaters.

Nick and Renee

5. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1

I agree the management should really look at the people coming there and go by that alone. If it weren't for Chinos and some of the games. Would we really continue to come back year after year.

6. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    The first time we played, My husband thought he would out smart Chinos, so he took off his underwear and put it in his pants pocket. Chinos asked for pants first so guess who ended up naked. Top it off Chinos doesn't want guys underwear. HaHa,

7. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats how I ended up naked!!!!!

Pants is knickers to me!!! I had a skirt on - so when Chinos said pants - I ripped them off and chucked them on the pile only to realise that there was a great big pile of trousers!!!!!

Duh!!!!

8. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    We all have great MEMORIES in anything goes. I believe we need to really voice our opinions when we go on our trips. I am personally going to talk to Chinos, Mario, and fill out a suggestion slip on my up coming trip. Karaoke stinks, Anything Goes Rules. I don't care what they do with Perfect Couple or the Beer Drinking Contest. Go to any canadian bar you'll see a beer drinking contest. Whoopee.

I love the freedom that BBG gives us in expressing ourselves but, listening to Idol singers is not for me.

HERE"S TO GETTING NAKED! :bootyshake: :thumbsup:

9. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They did naked Karaoke on our trip??!! Might be worth keeping it?!! :wink:

10. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    2 votes for Anything Goes. It is my favorite because it gets everyone involved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice