Bridget's TR - Barcelo Tucancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Bridget, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Dennis :) :!:

2. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That stinks Karan. I am sorry we didn't get to meet up. It would have been nice to chat over a few (a lot) of beers :)

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Next time (when I 'm not flying USAir) for sure!!

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    love it!! Good stuff!! :cool:

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ugh Bridget I can't even look at them I am getting Cancun withdrawl!! :lol:

I kiod I kid..They look fab love seeing the plane shots...Cause I know what *i am feeling when I see the ocean fromt he plane adn you feel the heat getting hotter..hee hee

6. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bridget, that was such a great report, I don't know how I overlooked it since you put it up. Anyway, it really sounds like you and your group enjoyed yourselves and really got to take in the whole Cancun experience to its fullest. I have a feeling you'll get back before you know it so don't be too sad, Cancun will be waiting with open arms.

Have a great weekend,
    212eric

7. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know Suzanne. It it literally killing me it seems. Well, Roger more so than me. He is sick as a dog along with another guy in our group.

I am so anxious for the other pictures to really get the true feeling of the Cancun clubs. The very few I had of us going out is when the whole group went and others were taking the pictures with their digital cameras. The whole group only went out twice...so hence not a lot of club pictures.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh Bridget I soooo wanna go..
    How did you like the entertainment staff there?? I loved them?

9. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Funny that you asked that. A couple of us were talking about that last night. We felt like they weren't as nice and energetic as others we have seen in the past.

If I had to say I would give them like a 6 out of 10.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow see Marissa nad I were talking about that and I would say that they were top notch wwhen we were there...Party Boy was the best they were really nice to us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice