Brian's Trip Report

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Briiian, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Briiian

Briiian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First off, I'd like to say I went with 3 of my buddies, 2 of which DO NOT drink b/c of religious reasons. And now here's my report:

Friday March 20th: We arrive @ the airport and get our boarding passes and check in our bags. One of my friends gets the unwanted attention from US customs (we were connecting via houston). They get his pic, fingerprints, and pull him into a room and did something to him inside. I was also lucky enough to be "randomly" searched. Funny there were 2 lines, the first lineup I went to took my boarding pass and wanted to random search me, ok no prob but it was moving slow so I went to another line. The other line also wanted to random search me, I said "I dont think this is random", the DUDE that was about to search me laughed, har har very funny dude. Ok so we arrive at houston and attempt to board the plane to cancun. The lady over the counter checks out my passport and says "Ohhh what a handsome young man we have in this picture". To which i replied "Thank you ma'am, my MAMA always said i was special". The plane we boarded was mainly family people, I was expecting more young ppl but whatever. Got off the plane and landed in cancun about 9pm, checked into our hotel, got changed and went to BASIC. As you know, two of my friends dont drink so we had to haggle with the club about getting two wristbands COVER ONLY. After a lot of talking, they finally gave in $27 cover only and $45 for us open bar. Wow this club was hype just like henry said! First time in cancun for me and I remember I was on the dance floor bumped into a girl by accident, she looked at me funny, and i said "sorryyy" then she started dancing with me, wow that was weird. Then I realized I was in cancun now, thats Y! :D. Same thing happened to my buddy who was upstairs sitting by himself when all of a sudden two girls gave him a lap dance. We were also dancing on the upper stage as well and I spotted 2 girls, 1 of which was already dancing with a dude, the other (a bigger girl) was alone dancing so my friend decided to dance with her. Wow the look on her face, it was like she was in heaven. I wish I could have taken a pic but my buddy has a GF and he didnt want any pic taken with a girl, lol.

Saturday March21st: Woke up a lil late and had brunch @ flamingo plaza, great buffet for only 9USD. I remember this was the day we chilled on our beach most of the time. I wanted to hit up oasis but my friends weren't in the mood :eek:. One of my buddies saw a lonely girl sitting on a rock. He decides to approach her and have a chat (it was quite a long chat). I think we also took a photo of him and the girl talking from a distance, it looked like it came from a romance novel, haha. Anyways, the girl was only 18 and came with friend and family. My buddy and I were on the elevator and bumped into 3 latino girls (they were from NYC) and I decided to invite them over to our slices CC event, they said they would come. So it was 7pm, we arrive at slices but there was no one around, my buddies and I decided to eat @ Chillis across the street. I went back to Slices maybe every 15mins during my dinner, 7:15 7:30 7:45? Thats when I posted the msg on the board asking wtf was going on b/c there was literally a bunch of 12 yr old kids there drinking. Anyways, @ 7:45, I think thats when i saw the CC group. We stayed for an hour and went to Daddy Rock. Thats when a few people decided to hit the pole and just went all out crazy :D. Matt almost got into a fight with some locals (a group with 1 guy and girls) since he was dancing in front of their table and they pushed him away. We stopped him from getting in a fight and later the mexicans were cool and the girl gave us 2 thumbs up. I also met Craigs there, a fellow canadian, cool dude but him along with his bro got robbed while he was there, which sucked. He still had a good time as u can see in my pics. I think we started with 8 or 9 people but in the end only 4 was remaining. Me, Gemme, Matt, Eaamon. Gemma ate some nasty street meat, the sausage was white! Shouldnt sausage be a tanned color? We all walked Gemma to the nearest bus stop going northbound. I think it was 15-20 mins walk and it was really out of the club zone. Finally we make it to a bus stop and Eaamon gets on with Gemma. So here I am with Matt (who lost his clothes and is krunked). He tells me we need to wait for a bus (across the street where Gemma got on her bus) but it was a one way street going northbound and i swear where we waited was not even a bus stop!!. Ne ways, I managed to convince him to walk to a bus stop (we walked all the way to senor frogs, the only southbound bus stop). That was a long walk and we were walkin on the median with these palm trees smacking our faces the whole time and matt drunk as hell. We get onto the party bus, great ppl. I lost matt on the bus somehow. But my stop was like 1 stop away so i ask the girl beside me how to stop the bus, she doesnt know. I ask the guy in front of me, he doesnt know. WTF. So I decide to make my way up to the front pushing people aside (FRIENDLY push with a smile) and tell the bus drive ALTO. I missed it by one stop , whatever.

Sunday March 22nd: This is the day when my friends when to Tulum. I was too tired to wake up early so off they go. I chilled on the beach, burnt my forehead cuz i forgot to apply sunscreen there. Since I was bored, I decided to call up the girls we met the day before. Turns out they were @ slices but didnt see us so they left... oops. I think we invited them to come clubbing with us but they said "We don't want to pay $60 bucks for open bar, so expensive"... or something like that, I guess nothing beats the 17USD @ Slices. We didnt go clubbing tonite cuz they felt tired from Tulum.... blah

Monday March 23rd: I cant believe what happened here but we went downtown and literally spent half our day @ WALMART!! unbelieveable. My buddies were trying to find snorkeling trip so thats y. We ate @ El Porte. We also wanted to go to the CITY tonite. We bought the tickets off Bestday (Expedia mexico). This was where we got scammed. The only reason why we bought here cuz 2 of the guys in my group dont drink, so Bestday offered us $25 cover only (without arguing) and $45 open bar. We got 2 of each. Turns out THE CITY on monday was no COVER, wtf. Anyways, my buddy and I who had open bar used the vouchers, the other 2 didnt. Club was pretty dead, if it wasnt for Party Hopper, it woulda really sucked. Anyways, I met a couple of girls there, got some facebook (although I forgot where they lived so i cant add them ne more). The nite was alrite, couldnt compare to basic. My 2 non drinking friends got their money back but the others with open bar never did. Still trying to get my money back!!! DAM YOU BESTDAY!!

Tuesday March 24th: We went to Isla Mujeres (island of WOMEN!). I was hyped, sounds like its gonna be an island with loads of women. Well no such luck. Turns out the european settlers called it that cuz they saw statues of women when they arrived. Anyways, we pretty much killed our day by going snorkeling here. Oh forgot to mention, we paid a deposit for snorkeling @ a place across from the hotel but due to heavy winds, they cancelled. We go to island of women, and the guys there say NO Prob!! The winds are not heavy at all!! I was a lil skeptical but my friends wanted to go, okkk. Well turns out the waves were pretty strong, still swimmable but strong. Btw, I cant swim, but I can swim pretty dam well with a life jacket. While on the small boat, there was a family of 6 that was with us. The father and daughter got sea sick and started puking :roll: . When we took the ferry back to cancun, we went to the wrong docking station. Took us about 30-40 mins to get back to our hotel with the bus. I saw a lot of TELCEL's around. Every other store was TELCEL, I dont know why they compete with eachother like that. When we arrived at the hotel, we bump into the 18 yr old girl along with her friend and family. My friend talked about the snorkeling trip with the father and he was rather impressed. When a bunch of us were outside my buddies room (we had 2 rooms), the two girls call my friend's name and say "Come to JACUZZI!!!". So my friend says he must have really made an impression on the father and now hes gotten the girls to go to jacuzzi with him haha.

Wednesday MArch 25th: Finally we are going to OASIS!!! To matt and Eaamon, I wanted to call u guys on sunday but I forgot ur room #s and as u know my stinkin prepaid card dont work in mexico. So we fork out the $25 for the day pass. Here we are eating our lunch when all of a sudden we see 3 indian girls. I said WOW God has answered YOUR prayers! (YOUR meaning my buddies since they are indian). I asked my friends who wants to join me and start talking to them, all didn't want to. But just as I was about to do this alone, one of them decides to man up and do it so we go talk to these girls. Well turns out, one of the girls signed up on the board as well and is also from T DOT!!! holla! After much talking I ask for a pic since shes a fellow CC'er but she was too shy. Her friend wasnt shy and took a pic with my buddy. We also met a girl who said she was an olympic swimmer, bronze medalist from 2 yrs ago. She wanted to teach ppl how to swim, seriously! You know that flip they do in the olympics where u kick the wall and swim the other way? she was able to do that! So she was teaching my buddy that, haha. Quite a sight. I was too busy at the bar getting my drink but apparently my buddies saw a big guy picking up random girls and throwing them in the pool, too bad I missed that. While I was waiting for my drinks inside, I saw 2 DUDES with beers in their hands SPANKING eachother. While they were busy with the spanking, they spilled their beer on the ground, poor mexican lady kept cleaning their beer off the floor while they kept spilling. When we left oasis, we saw a couple of girls entering the hotel, a bunch of guys on their balcony yell out "HEY LADIES, ALL THESE GUYS ARE HERE FOR YOU! YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY COCK YOU WANT!!!" And guess what? My friends that dont drink, DRANK alcohol @ OASIS, haha. Sinnerrrrr.

Thursday MArch 26th: Woke up @ 4:30am for the flight. Board the plane to houston. Upon arrival @ houston, my friend gets harrased AGAIN by US customs. They pull him in for more questions and he missed our flight too! He had to board a flight 4 hrs later. My plane from houston to toronto sucked balls as I sat at the very back of the plane which smelled like urine for 3 hrs. Arrive in TO, ate dinner, went to sleep for 12 hrs.

I hope you enjoy reading my trip report as much as I did typing it!

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice report. Glad you enjoyed Basic. You surely met a lot of 18 year olds. I think the average age gets younger as it gets closer to April, high school spring break season. I'd recommend next year, do second or third week of March and a longer trip. Trust me. :cool:

3. Briiian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will take ur advice! So far you've been 100% correct (1/1 that is).

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As I tell my women, I'm always right. :lol:

5. Briiian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL :D

6. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice one mate!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice