Breathless

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Aland juls, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Jake&Angel

Jake&Angel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    So if you want a nice calm beautiful scenery it would be great.

2. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    let's be honest....without the topless atmosphere there really is no scenery

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

I don't know , I could stare at these all day and not care about boobs

[​IMG]

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7

Shit I just stared at that for 5 minutes, then realized there were people walking around my desk.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  5. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Its a great Home screen for PC,s

6. stephandmel

stephandmel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    Cabo Breathless, temptations, desires, our experience.

Here are our experiences and opinions of the resorts we have been to:

Temptations cabo before changeover, always affordable from Edmonton, scenery can't be beat, very intimate setting and like everybody said the roof top hot tub was pretty awesome, as well as the benches beside fire pits up there for some discrete intimacy. Awesome people every time we went! Food and service was perfect! We preferred to sun by the ocean so never had to worry about chairs. The location and weather was ideal, not one complaint! As far as the new temptations under reno in cancun goes, it looks interesting and we are curious as to what vibe it will have based on the pricing that is out now, will it have the frat party feel we have read about or will it be like that of the cabo one where it is everything you want it to be from mild to wild.

Desires cabo, all of the above, plus intimacy without needing to be discrete :sofa:. It was a VERY SAD DAY for us when they sold that, we have still been anxiously waiting for a replacement as that area of mexico is due for a fun resort (even if it is the temptations format vs desires as it usually draws likeminded fun people anyways).
    Truth be told the unfinished small resort just down from there should be purchased and run with the temptations concept, nice and intimate size too, I imagine that could be picked up for cheap and finished off.

Breathless cabo, went there in april this year, beautiful modern new resort, service was great and the food was awesome, liquor selection was crappy (but maybe left over cheap crap from spring break crowd). We went in hopes that it could be like that of temptations, maybe one day but for sure not right now, we found it very sterile even though it was topless, not many ladies were, my S/O would get stink eye when she did and then felt uncomfortable, and she was referred to as “oh you are the tiny bikini girl”. Unlike temptations and desires there isn't much effort put into dressing it up for dinners (very box store sears’ish fashion and boring in our opinion considering their marketing images) so needless to say there were dirty looks. We found that there were lots of stagettes with stuffy younger women. Pretty much every night there were pub crawls which makes no sense to remove people from the resort when there is a club there.
    Would we go back, perhaps if the vibe changed to more temptations sexy style and if the price was right attracting desires/Temptation people to make it really fun. It does have potential, their marketing is right, but the people there weren't in our opinion.

Desires rm, awesome place people wise, old and dated though for the price you pay and the rooms are tiny (rained hard for 4 days solid so you spend more time in room than usual, people actually left early due to rain), but you go for the people and feel and freedom it provides, Disney land for adults. Prices are ridiculous and are for sure hindering lots of curious people from experiencing a resort like that for the first time, likely due to the lack of competition and knowing it. Would we go back, if that is our only option but it would be pearl and the price would have to be right, so no time soon apparently. Now if they had something in cabo, we would jump on that.

Our overall sentiments and opinion, the Mexico market needs some competition, competition is good as it provides more choices, for couples that don’t want the normal family/adult only resort experience and want something sexy and edgy there really isn’t much to choose from right now. The cabo region by the looks of what I have read here and on other threads is missed by lots of people as it offered something different.

Cheers
    SandM

7. boydkc

boydkc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Just got back from Desire Pearl, nice size cabo like. Good weather but 1 afternoon with rain, wife loved it the full blown naked and all. I liked it but isn't Cabo and it's guaranteed weather . It is a much older crowd at 47 we were on the younger side. If you are not a lifestyle /swinger person/ people it is a little much to be honest. A few drunk women getting busy no issue for any man or most women, but a 75 year old Mexican grandmother jerking off Grandpa at the hot tub on our 1 and only trip to the hot tub can't unsee that . If Original resorts can mend the relationship with Cabo area and buy back the former location ( never would be a problem getting a chair now) or find a new one a little bit off the beaten path and bring back TTR or a Desire again we would be happy for it and go regularly. FYI TTR fun games all day at the pool does not happen at Desire although volleyball both beach and pool were fun and basketball too. My wife still preferred Desire Pearl over the old TTR at Cancun as it is a little nicer food was good and hey who doesn't like the feel of being completely naked . Our thoughts

8. HopalongLinda

HopalongLinda Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    My trip is booked for breathless February 16-24 Thank you Mexico for the awesome review.
    Who else is coming? 2 single ladies on the prowl

L

9. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Ya'all have fun. Hope a good crowd shows up for you. We wont be back until June 13-24.

10. JnJPartyStyle

JnJPartyStyle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +405 / 0
    We just booked 5 nights at Desire and 3 nights at breathless!

4/7-4/15... Can't wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice