Breathless

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Aland juls, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Ry&Nic

Ry&Nic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We stayed at Breathless in early June. It had only been open for one week when we went. We loved it! (compared to Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica, very low key and quiet) We have never been to Temptations though. It didn't have the party atmosphere yet (the reason we want to check out Temptations) when we were there but heard the resort was anywhere from 30-50% full. The afternoons at the freestyle pool were fun (the topless pool, where at most there were 2-3 women topless). There were hardly any people out at night. (The Dance Club wasn't open yet) The entertainment team was trying very hard to get people out dancing but by 10-11 pm there might have been a dozen people out with the group. We never stayed out until 2-3 am to see but I don't think it picked up later.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3

some nights were definitely sluggish, But I think the potential is great.

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Frankly.........after 6 or so trips to TTR, the daytime sexy pool drivel is getting old.......same shit every year......different people being fools (lovingly)........but it's the same shit......year after year. We hope they completely revamp the daytime stuff.............and double down on the evening Stuff! The guests "freelance" at night and that's when we have the best time. For us........Desire RM is the perfect medium.......quieter days.......crazier nights!

4. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    BTW.........The guy on the electric violin is freaking Amazing! The very best we'very seen anywhere!

5. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Must admit, I think I agree. I'm tired of the pool games, and the music - I wish they'd stop playing the 30-second clips of songs tape that's played from morning until after the 2pm game. Play the whole damn song!

Appreciate my opinion isn't going to be the same as most, but I'd love something that is in between what they have now and what they have at the Quiet Pool. I don't want elevator music and no interaction, but change it up a bit. Have games that involve more people, not just 'three victims' on display for everyone. What about more water games?

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    That is why I liked TTR Cabo it pretty much that description in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

7. Habfan

Habfan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well that, and the rooftop hot tub.

We really liked the daytime vibe better at Cabo as well. The only thing really missing was the Boobs Cruise.

8. Hdtrojan

Hdtrojan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0
    So true. Miss the Cabo resort but not that pool entry...deadly.
    The rooftop jacuzzi was awesome. After the G8 summit was held at Barcelo they shut it down. Thanks Obama! lol

9. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We were there a couple of years ago, and it was pretty calm. I did not see any topless gals at all. The resort definitely shuts down early, like midnight. The lazy river is cool.

10. boydkc

boydkc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Temptation Los cabos was in san jose del caboand it closed several years ago it was excellent. Breathless Los Cabos is in cabo san lucas and is about a 6 star we went in March last year and it was far too sterile non mexico for us very unfriendly and although they say it's topless you will be alone. High end and beautifull but way different than Temptation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice