Breathless

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Aland juls, Jun 2, 2016.

1. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Breathless Review

So we were at Breathless Riviera Cancun for ten days in June. There were still a few glitches because it had only been open a couple weeks, but it was great,

there are three section: the south (Exhale Club) aka the boring section. there was the middle section that was the activities area, a lot like a Secrets or Excellence. Then there was the north section that was the party zone (aka Topless or Freestyle).

Depending on the crowd resulted in how ladies dressed or undressed. During one foam pool party all of the sudden there were several topless girls (all pretty/fairly hot) dancing around us for a few hours. Being next to desires makes topless seem a little tame. Thong bikinis were fairly common. Wife wore Yandi clubbing outfits late at night and was not alone.

The dancing went on until early in the morning. Wife danced with many hotties and was felt up by a few. late night in the 35 person hot tub was great. The staff was still bringing drinks at 3 am to the hot tub.

Having the right crowd at BRC would be great. I don't think it would be the same atmosphere at Temptations, but wild/erotic in it's own way.

Food and staff were awesome. Only thing that really sucked was a up charge for wine and champagne.

I even lost a pair of sunglasses and went to the concierge later in the day. My sunglasses were there, wrapped in a protective plastic bag with a tag on them indicating where and when they were found, I had to sign the log to get them.

We will go back next June for sure for a couple of weeks.

if you have any questions, just send a message.

J & K

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    That all sounds pretty good. Thanks for the feedback.

If the price point was a bit better, I bet that would be more competition for Temptation (if that North section got popping).

3. Ivan&Mache

Ivan&Mache Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Mexico24´s review sounds pretty good, but if I´m coming from Europe I´d want the sure thing and in our opinion Desire is the place to be. But if your´re coming for two weeks, I´d say you stay for a week at Desire and a week at Breathless. Since we can only travel for a week at the most (kids at home won´t let us any longer) we´ll go to TTR on sept then on March we´ll do Desire (though we´ve heard positive reviews for Hedo in Jamaica)

4. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Just a quick question for Mexico24

How would you compare your stay at Breathless Riviera Cancun to Temptation or Desire ?

Assuming of course that you have been to Temptation or one of the Desire properties......

5. Marjoel

Marjoel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly what happened to us. We bought the premier package a few weeks before they closed and no one said a word to us. We are really glad there is a TTR in Cancun, just hope that doesn't happen here.... Shouldn't, they have been very good this time by letting everyone know...

6. RnJ

RnJ Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Thanks, Mexico. Prices for February are looking high and since we have great friends going to Desire RM all week, not sure if we'll try to split the trip or just do DRM for the whole week (DRM ain't cheap either but it was a good time last year).

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    DRM for a week is a good time!

But, you go home and find it weird to put clothes on just to go get the mail.

8. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    follow up

Cokewithlime,

I am sure it doesn't have the same atmosphere at Temptations. The party does go all night with a variety of music. I have never been to temptations so I can't answer your question so I can't do your question justice. From the posts I see Temptations appears to be a bit of a frat party atmosphere. Which can be way cool but we have never been a much loud "partiers" and were looking for a 5 star resort that has an erotic side. It isn't white toast/vanilla like Secrets, but there is decorum.

Breathless a nice modern (you are not going to find a more modern/hip resort in the Cancun area) resort, This is where a see through blouse/topless or thongy bikini isn't going to cause a commotion. Clubbing outfits are popular) One hottie at 3 am was hanging out on her patio just in her barely there panties, just casually saying hi to everyone and drinking whatever was making her happy.

What we may do is book two week at Breathless but get a room next door at Desires for a few nights so we can bounce back and forth if we want, and sleep at whichever resort we end up at.

I am guessing that the erotic/sexy at Breathless will depend upon the crowd. It is not frowned upon and even encouraged.

If I have the lingo right, this is a great place to find a "unicorn". Maybe because it has weddings and there are unattached bridesmaids who are a bit tipsy the whole time.

I am counting on a great night club next year with pole dancers/strippers on the bar like at Breathless Punta.

You do need lots of cloths ...breakfast casual if you get up for it/swimwear/Casual elegant for dinner/and then change to clubbing for every night.

We will see how it pans out. Planning on middle of next June, like every year for us.

Tip... we paid for a swim out room on the beach so we could use the pool 24 hours, but since the main pools doesn't close, we probably won't waste the money next year and just get a standard room in the party zone (buildings 5 and 6).

Mexico 24

9. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    2 weeks at Breathless , with a spare room at Desire ,,,,,, jealous .

10. Jake&Angel

Jake&Angel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    How was Breathless in Punta? I have been wanting to go. Is it topless as well? Is it fun. The night club sounds like it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice