Breathless Soul - Do Women Go Topless At Rooftop Pool?

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by rf5000, Nov 27, 2022.

1. rf5000

rf5000 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello,

Just wondering if any women actually goes topless at rooftop pool or is it pretty rare and PG-13 rated? Dont want to feel out of place.

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Hello,

We were at Breathless Soul March 2022. We did not see any topless women in any of the pool areas, sadly. There was one topless woman at the beach, but she wasn't a guest, just a local.

The resort itself is pretty PG-13. It's a nice, clean, newer resort, but definitely tame.

3. TX Hot Wifey

TX Hot Wifey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We are going February 2nd to 6th to breathless Maya riviera I’ll definitely go topless. We’ve been there before and there are certain areas for being topless, you can’t walk around topless. That’s why we are doing the Boobs Cruise on the 3rd now there, it’s all topless. We like breathless because it’s more upscale to me than temptations but definitely wish people weren’t so scared of going topless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. rf5000

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Exactly. I never really understood this. People book Breathless for this sort of environment. The sexy environment when everyone knows the adult pool is topless. But then nobody does it like it’s a taboo or something. Really odd to me

5. TX Hot Wifey

TX Hot Wifey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I know it would be the best place EVER if it had the vibe of temptations plus the amenities!! I would be a member for life!! Lol

6. rf5000

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I also totally get your comment on being upscale. Geez, just think if Breathless would really promote this and get rid of the stupid rule of no topless in pool, they would get so many people staying there just like us. They have the music, etc. already but have some odd rules which prevents people from booking. Temptations kills it because there are no other options for a topless optional pool so people book there and put up with mediocre food, drinks, and accommodations.

7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    They actually promoted toplessness on thein website when Breathless Riviera Cancun opened. We went a few times in '16 and '17 and there was lots of topless and playing in the foam parties or large hot tub. The best large hot tub is definitely of any in the area. The first year all of the pools and the hot tub were open 24/7 with bar service. Since then they they have toned it down. During that time there were also a lot or TTR guests because TTR was going through the Redux.

8. rf5000

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Crazy to me that someone at AMR corporate doesn’t realize this. Temptations has this locked down with really no competition and makes a ton of money. If the there was an upscale resort option that had more topless optional areas, many guests would stay there instead. Can someone from corporate AMR listen?

9. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    We were there in summer of 2018. There was quite a few topless women at the party pool and the beach (and some in the main pool that security never really stopped). Sadly, they limited it to lounging at the party pool. We want to go back to either resort in Cancun but would love to see them revert back to how it was.

10. Becs999

Becs999 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    To bad your not a month later , we are going March 3-10 was hoping to lounge topless but do not want to be the only one . And boob cruise booked March 6 . First time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice