Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Deleted member 41157, Nov 8, 2019.
Has anyone been to the Punta Cana location? Thoughts and reviews? Thanks
Very very good friends did, told us not to go as cancun breathless was a lot better. Kyle and Kyla, on here going to TTR mid March
been to cancun and punta cana breathless. cancun would be my choice of the two
Wife and I went. Not big fans. No one was topless, very quiet other than the foam party. Things wrapped
up very early in the evening. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with it but if you were going
expecting the same vibe as Temptation you will be very disappointed.
We were at Breathless Punta Cana back in July. Here's my review:
1. Compared to Cancun, the resort was fairly dead. Part of this was the media scare. But overall the vibe was just quiet.
2. Zero toplessness the time we're there. I've heard from others that other weeks there were several. It seems hit and miss. If this is important to you, you may find yourself in a very small minority.
3. Food was great. Having Now Onyx next door opens up the dining options. It was weird that not every restaurant was open every night (usually only 2-3 were open at BPC and then 3 or so open at Now). Breakfast buffet was great. Silk City (the Hibachi) was so-so. Lunch buffet was not good at Breathless, but next door at Now, was very good. It is a short walk to get to their buffet. Everything else we had was excellent for an all-inclusive resort.
4. Beach was great. Very small amount of seaweed.
5. There is a great massage place just 5 minutes down the beach. Good massage, very affordable.
6. The nighttime entertainment was good some nights, horrible others. We had hoped to catch the pool glow party, but they only do that every other week (and it was not the week we were there). That may be the highlight event from what I've read. Instead, we had the Gatsby party and it was horrible.
I can answer any other questions you have.
Still looking for thoughts or reviews that Breathless CABO is allowing takeover groups, but were not reading about any other Breathless resorts doing that? And CABO is down at the main Marina with a lot of tourist activity around..
Not sure about true takeover groups, but I know large groups are booking at some of the Breathless. The week after we went to BPC where was a group of around 200 that were going there and taking some of their own DJ's. Not sure how it really ended up, but they were talking about it on one of the Facebook groups for the resort.