Breathless App

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Motorboat10, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Motorboat10

Motorboat10 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read on a review site that breathless has an app similar to Tinder. Can anyone confirm, and if they've had any experience with using it?

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    The breathless resort app only deals with activities and daily schedules at the resort. It can only be accessed while at the resort. If there is more functionality to it I have no idea.

3. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Yeah cant even load the app as it has errors in it right now. The resort told us about it.. does not seem like anything useful until you check in..

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. gigiandjason

gigiandjason Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I know for sure that as of two months ago their app is the same across all AMresorts and has no cool features that I think you are looking for.
    Perhaps people should just download tinder and use it based on location only? It would be cool though if Breathless did have their own "fun people looking for fun people" type message board.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice