Brazilian Breaker! Need tips!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Gustavorcc, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not necessarliy.

Each week will definitely have parties but in many instances certain big name celebs are only in Cancun for one day and many times that's the week that most colleges and universities have their spring break.

So yes...there will be parties every week but depending on what week you go, you may not see the big names perform.

And you won't know when those dates are until much much closer to spring break.

2. Gustavorcc

Gustavorcc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think its going to be impossible for me to go on the second week of march.....One of my friends can only take vacations on the last 2 weeks of march. He'll try to reschedule his vacations with his company, but I think its not going to be easy...

So, missing the so called peek week, I'l be missing that much? I'm worried....

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will probably just miss the MTV stage concerts if they set up shop this year. and there wont be as manylarge acts in clubs from example we went befoe and after peak weak in peak weak it was fabulous/fatjoe/36 mafia playing the city with clinton sparks as a support dj after peak weak he was headlining nights there.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ive been told MTV will be taping in Acapulco this year!! Its not set in stone, but from what they are telling me, its likely a done deal for acapulco! No biggy though, their shows sucked in cancun!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Cancun is fun whether you are there on the first weeks or the last two weeks

6. Gustavorcc

Gustavorcc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with that

I've been there in august last year, and its not even high season. And it was awesome, the best trip ever!

I can't even imagine how good can be on Spring Break season!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah Spring Break tends to have more bar nights and the streets and hotels are filled with younger people..

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The wait to get in was a bitch aswell for us not so lucky as yourself :p
    didnt like how it is so clearly for a tv show with the 'applause' type cuts haha just doesnt have the concert atmosphere im guessing the city beach club playing good music partying it up in the day would be more fun.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    lol, ya we walked up and the line was soooooo long. They ushered us inside and we just drank off to the side with some of the MTV crew members while they waited to get things rolling, that rocked!! Although I wasnt too impressed with the filming and such, thats why we only went 1 day!

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I could have got in much sooner if i had a pear of breasts the way they usher the hott girls in to look like good tv must kill the ugly girls self esteem :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice