Brazilian Breaker! Need tips!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Gustavorcc, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Gustavorcc

Gustavorcc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

I'm planning a trip to Cancun on march 2008, most precisely on the third week. I'm going with 4 more friends, and since we're brazilians, Spring Break info is very poor for us. So we have to buy just the basic package (flight + hotel), with no parties included.

So, this this is my first Spring Break, and I want to get the most out of it. So, what happens on a Spring Break? Whats the main events that happens only on Spring Break? Sine I have no party included in my package, can I buy it anywhere?

Please, I wanna know everything, every detail, to make this vacation a memorable one!

Tks for the help!

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DO NOT WORRY BOUT THE NO PARTY INCLUDED MOSTY PLACES YOU DONT GET THE STUFF INCLUDED AND PERSONALLY I PREFER NO INCLUSION SO U CAN CHOOOSE

YOU WILLL HAVE A GREAT TIME JUST GO INTO PARTY CENTRAL NIGHT BY NIGHT AND SEE WHATS GOUIN ON

WHERE AND HOW LONG YOU STAYING?

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Hi and welcome!

Are you sure you cant bring any Brazillian girls with you, I am sure the guys from the US and the rest of the World would appreciate that :wink:

Dont worry about not having parties included in your package. As Riki says, there's parties every night every where. Just head into party central and go from there.

You could always buy a party package once here if you want, or you might want to consider the Party Hopper Tour and visit several clubs in one night for a low price. I would recommend that for the first night of your stay, that way you get to experience several clubs on the first night and can then decide which one you prefer to visit another time.

Also, look out for the cancuncare Spring Break Party which we put together a couple of months before. Many people say it is the highlight of their trip.

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards.. You'll love Cancun, & Spring Break.. It's a great time... I agree with the others. Just go to party central and decide from there, or do the party hopper.. The CancunCare Party is a must!!! You'll have a wonderful time...

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    welcome and bring brazilian babes with you!!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome..

As per the main events that happen only during Spring BReak..>Well there tend to have live acts performing in the clubs. In the past they have had big names like The Game, and World famous DJ's

7. Gustavorcc

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I'll stay there for 10 nights, arriving 15 and leaving 25 or 26, march.

I'm planning taking some girls too, but its not going to be easy, because its a very expensive trip.

I went to Cancun last year, in August, and was the best trip of my whole life, for sure. And this year, my friend told that he needed to go to a Spring Break, and so we start planning this trip. And I read that Spring Break in Cancun is one of the best, if not the best.

There are many day parties, or just the night ones, in the clubs?

This cancun care party, when its gonna happen? How can I buy the entrance?

Tks u all!!!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah they have day parties as well. At the Oasis Cancun where you can buy day passes.

Most bars have little things during the days as well.

The Cancun Care party happens on Spring Break. We usually have more than one party to try and accomadate people. The owner of this site Steve, takes care of that. And closer to the time, we shall see more information ont he parties being posted..Stay tuned!

9. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Can you move your trip a week earlier? the week of March 8-15 will be the craziest of all, and the concerts and DJs brought in for spring break will mostly be performing over the first 2 weeks of march.

10. Gustavorcc

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is too much diference between the second and the third week? I thought all weeks were all the same, in terms of parties?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice