BOXING FAN THREAD

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by CUTMAN, Aug 29, 2006.

?

Do you believe that UFC is dominating the airwaves and boxing is going to be left behind.

1. 1. Yes..The UFC is the wave of the future.

100.0%
  2. 2. No...boxing's roots too deep and will be here for many years to come.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :wink: :wink: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :!: :!: I can't wait :wink: :wink: :!:

2. CUTMAN

CUTMAN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :shock: :cool: :wink: How are U Denise?

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm well thanks CUTMAN :!: :!: :!: Getting close to trip day for you :!: :!: I'm jelous...you and Stacey are going to have an awesome time :!: :!: :!: Next time I go to BBG I am takin my Hubby w/ me :!: :!: Had a great time w/ the girls but really missed my guy :!:

4. CUTMAN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am sure you did...how can anyone go to BBG without their mate...I dont know if I get that?....I mean yeah...boys night out or girls night out is one thing but BBG week out :lol: :lol: :lol: If I went there without Stacey, I would be very thankful for channel 12 :oops: :oops: :p

5. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CONTENDER....Very dissappointed to see my guy from R.I. go home...and Stewart too :!: I think it's gonna come down to Forbes and Bravo :!:

Hey CUTMAN....wanna make any bets :wink: :?: :?: :?: :?:

7. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AND THEN THERE WERE TWO :wink: :!: :!: :!:

8. CUTMAN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, what did you think of the finale? Couple of good fights!!!!! Just found out 2 thinks...my fight will be on Oct 3rd on FoxSportsNet and I have another fight for sure at The Palace of Auburn Hills....21st Oct 2006!

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome Back Cutman...been looking for a TR...Hope you and Stacy had a great time :!: :!:
    Watch out for the BBG Blues they are a total B*TCH :wink:

Haven't watched yet had to work last night and tonight...hoping to watch tonight...will give my thoughts tomorrow am :!:

10. CUTMAN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a friendly reminder...tonight is the night on FoxSportsNet at 9:00 eastern...guess Im soooooo geeked is because my goal was to be able to make it on TV before my dad passes away. He is terminal with COPD, black lung, asbestosis, chronic bronchitis and emphysema. He has been having some really bad days and I know seeing me finally reach my dream while he is alive is going to make his day. Next goal...to make it to HBO or Showtime in a Championship fight!!!!! Wish me luck.....The Cutman..................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice