Bowling Ball for Sale (New)

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Epic, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Epic

Epic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New Brunswick Power Groove Reactive Pink/Blue Pearl that weighs 15 pounds. Never been drilled, thrown or have any imperfections that I am aware of. For the low price of 600 pesos (Plus any Steve taxes that might apply).
    Relive the glory days, start a new hobby, great gift it to someone special, use it as a paper weight, garden ornament or anything you can think of!

Note: Ball does not have a box & does not include anything other than the Ball...

2. Benuk

Benuk Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Talking of bowling our group from work went to a place downtown Thursday night, it was next to a cinema but I do not remember the name of the place. Was only 72 Peso for two games and offered an open bar for 125 peso and have promised a better deal for next time as there was 9 of us. Very cheap for a great night out. Sorry to go off topic, would be very interested myself if I was out here for longer. Best of luck with Sale.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Epic - Any idea what they charge to drill a ball here, for finger tip grip?

Benuk - Maybe Paseo Cancun on Andres Quintana Roo. But the bowling alley is on the right end of the mall and the theaters are on the left end. They typically have various specials that change during the week. Tuesdays used to be 2x1 but I have not been there in a while.

4. Epic

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @Benuk, you went to Planet Bowl.

@T.J. i'm going on Tuesday & i promise to ask. They have a website but it us utterly useless & slightly glitchy.

5. Epic

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @T.J. : i asked & was told that it costs 350 for the drilling + finger inserts (35 each) + thumb solid (around 100, i forgot to ask the exact price).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice