Boston area travelers?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Guinness Man, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Guinness Man

Guinness Man Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    I'm heading to Cancun alone March 21st- 28th. I'm staying at the Grand Oasis Playa. ( I know it's a crapshoot. ) Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone from my area will be around. I have no problem meeting people, just curious. I'm a very novice diver and want to go on a shallow reef dive. I'm curious not bi-curious. 42 year old straight guy looking for cool people to hang out with. If you're staying at the Oasis Playa and aren't from my area, reply anyway. If you'd like. I get along with all walks of life. Thanks in advance.

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guiness Man,

Great avatar....your kids are cute. But please make it smaller so it is in line with all the others.

Thanks!

3. Guinness Man

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Klaw,
    I used Photobucket and it's the first time I've posted a picture. Any suggestion as to how I make it smaller?

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not too great at that.

My suggestion would be to take it down for now and e-mail the pic along with your name to Steve at steve@cancuncare.com and he'll set it up for you in no time.

5. Guinness Man

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I emailed Steve as you suggested. Thank you.

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure he'll get it hooked up asap.

7. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wont be at the Oasis Playa, but I have stayed there a bunch of times and loved it. There is usually a varied mix of friendly people to make friends with. Just hang out at any of the outdoor bars and you will meet people without a doubt.

8. Guinness Man

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A varied mix of friendly people. That's just what I like. Thanks, I'll be sure to be at those bars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice