booze cruize !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by alabama, Jul 2, 2008.

1. alabama

alabama Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello

I was wandering how long is the booze cruize and if there was a better day to go than another ? Also how wild does it get ? And one more thing do you get to swim or not ? Thanks for any info in advance!

ALABAMA !!!!!!

2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Which one are you referring to? There is the catamaran "booze cruise" trip which leaves twice a week at 10am (help me regulars- which days- tuesday and thursday??) and the one that is in friday nite. You can swim and snorkle on the daytime catamaran one. The one on friday nite is a "double-decker" boat that cruises around the bay (drinks included) then you end up at carlos and charlies (drinks and food included)... Both the day and nite "versions" are fun and if you have time (and $), try both. We've done both at least once and will probable do them again. THe only one that we haven't had a chance to do is the one that Steve runs (a once a month catamaran daytime cruise). I'm sure others will chime in with more details and their views.
    Ken and Joyce

3. alabama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your comments. I believe I would rather go in the day time where I could see the island ! If anyone else has any comments please respond . I'm going in three weeks . (I heard the two story boat got wild!)One more thing what do you do while you are at the island?

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I believe that Tuesday is the "TTR only" or "adults only" cat cruise, and you would sign up at the towel hut, so the answer to your first question is that Tuesday is the day to go. The cruises are offered every day of the week, but most of the days you will end up with children on board.

How wild the cruise gets strictly depends on the crowd. The booze will always be flowing, and the crew will encourage you to be as crazy as you would like. Remember that it only takes one or two to start up the rest of the boat. Most are wanting to be crazy, but kind of sitting back waiting for others to kick loose.

On the cruise, you will be able to snorkel, and then will likely stop again for swimming along side the boat. You will eat and shop on the island. We are not big shoppers, but the cold bottles of beer taste really good.

5. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Great info. Tuesday it is. Alabama, what dates will you be there? We will get there on the 25th. We are on a count down. Hope to see ya there.

6. alabama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there on the 21st-28th See ya there. Thanks for the help!

7. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Hey.. if you get a chance.. post a picture so we know who to look for.. I'll be the guy grinning from ear to ear because I can't believe I'm finally there.. and next to the blonde who will be freeing the twins right away I'm sure... :flash:

8. bosteph

bosteph Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately "grinning guy, next to a topless blonde" isn't really a unique description at TTR....lol

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I agree..Stephanie.... :lol: :headbanger: :flash: :flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice