Booze Cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tennesseeman, Jun 23, 2008.

1. tennesseeman

tennesseeman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wife and I will be there from 12-21. It will be our 2nd time. Always heard about the booze cruise but am unsure on when and what it is. We would like to try it out. Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Can't wait for it to get here.

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will have to check the threads if there are any Cancuncare booze cruises at that time. But there are a couple that leave from the marina next to TTR and are adult only. My bf and I went on both of them this last trip and the night one the year before. They are both a blast and worth the money.

I think the daytime one was around $59 per person and are guarenteed adult only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They leave the marina at 10 am and return around dinner time. They take you out near Isla and you can snorkle for about a mile. It was very good and we even saw a several baracudas. There is an included beach lunch (drinks are not included at lunch, only on the boat) and then swim with the nurse sharks if you want and some shopping or rent a golf cart on your own to tour the island. When you are on the way back to Cancun you can take a ride on a lower parasail called a spinnaker. I was pretty in the bag at this point but I seem to remember those who did it had to swim to it and then it lands in the ocean and you swim back to the boat. Because of my level of intoxicaton my bf didn't "allow" me to do it. (thank goodness!)

The night one takes meets you in the Paty O lounge around 6pm and you head over to the Marina as a group. The boat is a two story with minimal seating (makes for good mingleing IMO) there are music and drinks. Last year they had some fun games but didnt this year. Then after a while you dock and there are either vans (this year) or a bus (last year) waiting for you. (I enjoyed last years cruise a bit better because of the fun TTR style games kept the party a little more lively but this year was fun too!) You head to Carlos and Charlies and they hae yard long drinks waiting for you! There is included drinking and the party commences until you have your choice home in vans or free entrance to the City.

Have fun!

3. tennesseeman

tennesseeman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much for the info. We will definitly check into the night cruise. I accually did the day trip to the island on our last visit and it was great. I just didn't know it was called the booze cruise. Thanks again for the info.

Tim and Wendy

4. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I think any boat that serves liquor can be called a booze cruise. (at least in my book)

When we get back there I wouldnt hesitate to do either again. Both are such a blast. If you want to read my novel of a TR...I did more in depth of what happened there. :D (Shameless plug for you to read it and tell me how wonderful I am! :roll: )

5. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LMAO...you are a riot :lol: The Friday Booze Cruise was the bomb, though. We plan on doing some boozin' and cruisin' again on 7/4.

Ronald :cool:

6. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Ronald...if you think I am funny here...you should read my TR! :wink: :wink: (how do you like THAT? :p )

In all seriousness in my current state of stress I need a break again (YES I do realize I havent even finished my TR from the last break!) and I wish I could be on the cruise myself on the Fourth. :D

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
  8. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish you could join us also..and yes, I am going to re-read your TR :D

Ronald :cool:

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh good a RE-Reader! :D :D

Um Jamie...You werent spossed to catch me trolling for trips! :p :p And since you HAVE been reading along I KNOW you agree that I need a vacation FROM my vacation. Actually I think if I told you about my last week...you might be willing to PAY for my vacation. :shock:

I only have the day of departure left. I mean...what could go wrong? Nothing interesting could have possibly happened. Really. :roll: (of course we all KNOW we are talking about ME and something IS going to happen. But a girl could wish! :roll: )

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice