Booze Cruise

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dezmo, Dec 5, 2006.

1. dezmo

dezmo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just want to know whether the booze cruise is worth doing and how much it costs etc Also what happens altogether during the trip? Can anyone help?

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    with this you will get alot of mixed reviews some people that really like them and others that tell you that it is not worth your time and money.

the cruises steve used to put on got much better reviews than the other ones, but as far as i know steve isnt offering them at the moment.

do a search and get some opinions on them, ive no clue of costs. cause ive not done it.

i did the one from bbg that takes you snorkling. that was like 44 dollars but you get off the boat on that one and go to isla mujeres. its notthe one youre looking for. but could give you a price range maybe :?

3. CaperKeith

CaperKeith Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dunno what everyone else thinks but me and my boys did it back in 05 and had a blast ... it was 50 bucks and left from the old fat tuesdays (which is now shut down). Was a great night ... lots of entertainment and good food when we got there... any kind of drink you wanted ... if you want any pics just pm me and i'll send em along

4. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do it mate..i done 2 while i was there..teh one steve runs was the best by far,i highly reccomend that without hesitation..
    the second one,we left fat tuesdays..but this was on a massive boat,what a crazy night that was..haha..
    expect nothing & go for gold son!

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lovedddd the booze cruise... for sure do it!

6. Paul79UF

Paul79UF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm with Keith on this one....unless you get sea sick easily, the booze cruise is a really good time.

The old Fat Tuesday booze cruise would take you to an island with a buffet, bull riding, dancing, an acrobatics show, drinking.

Good times!

7. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went on one in 04' but i was honestly so drunk I don't remember when it came back to fat Tuesdays? does anyone know what time the boat comes back to it's destination??

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think it was like 3am or something?? umm i dont really remember though

9. ambie33

ambie33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

are the drinks watered down??? i hear they are at the hotels :(
    and i also heard that they only offer corona at my hotel ...which is OK but id prefer miller lol.

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Re: ...

different places make drinks different. I have never had any trouble with watered down drinks anywhere!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice