Booze Cruise Sept. 6-13?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by miked, Aug 31, 2008.

1. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve said something about maybe doing a booze cruise in sept. The 6-13 is when I would be able to do one. Just like to see if we can get enough people to go. Who's up for it?

2. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Mike,

There does not seem to be a lot of action on this site for the time frame you mentioned. The wife and I arrive on the 10th. If you picked a day like Thursday the 11th or Friday the 12th, we could go also. I think you would need to do most of your “recruiting” when you arrive. For a semi private cruise I have no problem paying the $165 per couple ($82.50 each). When you factor in transportation, food and drinks it is not that bad. (The regular cruise costs $60.00) I count 6 couples on this site that will be there on those dates. With a few days planning I am sure you could talk 10 to 15 couples into it.

Cal

Here is what Steve said a cruise would cost....

"Yes, I can set up a 52 foot catamaran cruising the Caribbean for $110 per couple ten mins ride from Temptation with free transport included. The thing is I'll need 15 couples to go ahead at that price.

The suggested itinerary would be similar to our regular cruise, (although as it's private we could change it around) (approx 6 hours of a 9 hour trip). Please see our promo video on youtube (link below) for some idea:

Cancuncare Booze Cruise

I can do it with less people but the price will go up proportionally as we will need to be 100% private hire. e.g."

15 couples @ $110 per couple = $1650
    10 couples @ $165 per couple = $1650
    5 couples @ $330 per couple = $1650

3. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when we get there we will try and recruit as well. I just thought i woluld start here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice