Booze cruise on the 13th of Feb

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mike and Mary, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a BUMP for you guys Best of luck!

2. jerrij

jerrij Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Hey anyone that is going to be there on the 13th let Steve know you want to do a booze cruise, I haven't been on one but I hear they are a blast. So lets try to get enough people sign up
    so we can
    :lotsofmichaelf:

3. Mike and Mary

Mike and Mary Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bumping one more time to get it to the top. Anyone that is sure they want to get one booked, please sign up here. I know Steve is watching to see if we get enuf. My count we need 10 more, that is only 5 more couples. Mike

4. jerrij

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    get this back to the top so maybe we can get enough people to do the booze cruise

5. Mike and Mary

Mike and Mary Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still trying, Steve please post a sticky to see if we can get enough to book a booze cruise. Otherwise going to have to take one out of Temptations, those are pretty generic! No harm if you post trying to get one together.
    Maybe a little better response than to this post. Mike

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Hi Mike,
    I have been following the thread, please dont think I've been ignoring it. Looking at the roll call I think we have around 20 people there at the resort on the 13th, so even if every single person wanted to go we'd still only just hit minimum numbers and then we'd be under if we had some no shows which we usually do. And I've already dropped the minimum from 30 to 20 for this year.

So, unless we have a real rush of new members for that timeframe in the next week or so I dont think it's looking possible.

I will sticky it for you and see how numbers progress.

7. jerrij

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Hey Steve
    when we get down there and we find more people to go one of your booze cruise how can we let you know.

8. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Well, we cant really work that way unfortunately. A decision needs to be made before people from the forum arrive (normally about a week ahead of the date) as it's difficult to get in touch with everyone once they are there to let them know the latest.

Also, we aren't allowed to actively promote it on the resort since they run their own. It's fine to ask along friends you might meet once there but as far as rounding up folks randomly that's a big no no and I'll get in trouble for that.

9. Mike and Mary

Mike and Mary Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, it looks like this is not going to happen. I do thank you for helping. I hope I get the chance to meet you. I booked a trip with you about 4 years ago, when you were with Premier nights, and it was great. Again thank you very much... Mike

10. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I agree Mike, looks like we just dont have the numbers for this date. I am sure you'll have fun anyway - maybe next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice