Booze Cruise for 1st week in Feb????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gus&Mel, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would love to know if there is going to be one of these infamous BOOZE CRUISES the first week in Feb? But more importantly would love to know if you have to be a member to go on the cruise??????? God I hope not!!!!! This place sounds better and better the more i check out this forum and am really looking forward to getting there and meeting all these GREAT people in this forum!!!!!!! Just a reminder we are there from Jan 30th - Feb 6th and are looking forward to meeting anyone from here that will be there the same time!!!! PLEASE feel free to drop a line in here if you are going to be there the same time we are!!!!!

2. mikeandlaurie

mikeandlaurie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    booze cruise

We would be interested too if there is one. we are also there jan 30-feb 6th. Heard they are a blast.

3. northertier

northertier Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, the Booze :lol: cruise sounds great we'd be up for it. Dean & Ali

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I just updated the Feb roll call at the top of the page and I think we have a very good chance of running a cruise around the very early part of Feb. Currently looking at Sunday 1st as a possibility. Please add your names here if you're interested and I'll make a formal thread early next week.

Just a reminder for everyone to add their dates to the roll calls, as this is the only place I can assess the numbers and whether it's feasible to run group events such as the booze cruise.

Unfortunately looking at the Jan roll call, I dont think we have enough people to run any more cruises in Jan other than the one tomorrow and a possible one on the 8th.

5. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well we started this but we would be interested!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Just re-read your first post. What do you mean do you have to be a member? A member of the forum, a member at TTR?

These cruises are not associated with the hotel, just cancuncare. So if you know about it you're welcome! Also you should feel free to invite anyone you may meet once you are there.

7. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes we were wondering if we had to be members of TRS, glad to hear we do not need to be, we would love to check this cruise out it sounds and looks like a BLAST!!!!!!!! and we would be sure to let anyone and everyone we met there know about it! thanks Steve!

8. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we hope to get some interest in a booze cruise for the first week in Feb!!!!!!!!

9. Ali & Dean

Ali & Dean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Booze Cruise

We would all be up for it - Arriving Jan 30 for 1 week - Ali & Dean, Shane & Des, Bob & Pam :wink:

10. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well ALi & Dean we are going to be there the same dates! And we hope we can get enough interest in the cruise to make one happen they look like alot of fun! If you guys can get a pic on here so we will know who to look for and we can have a few drinks by the pool at least!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice