BOOZE CRUISE??? Dont go with anyone but STEVE!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gus&Mel, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is for anyone that is planning on going to TTR for the FIRST time. I only state that because if you have been on this forum and have been to TTR then you already know that NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE throws a BOOZE CRUISE like Steve!!!!!!!! We were first timers in Feb and I pushed for the numbers to be high enough to make the CRUISE happen and we got enough people to have our own boat. It is definately a BUCKET LIST item!!!!!!!! If you go to TTR and do not go on Steve's BOOZE CRUISE then you have sorely missed out on an experience!!! So if you are going to TTR do what you can to help get the numbers you need to make sure the CRUISE happens, every second you invest in helping the trip become a reality is worth it once you have gone on the trip! Best of luck to all that read this and may your stay at TTR be everything you want. Thank you again Steve for a time we will NEVER forget!!!!!! Best of luck to you and your family!

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    ive said it before and i will say it again

"there is no way i would go to cancun if we could not go on one steve's booze cruise"

its a MUST!!!!:!:

almost a wasted trip without it :roll:

like you said....

do what you can to get the numbers right - if you build it steve will come

we have put together good numbers in december and september (two months not typical booze cruise months)

i know that steve says you do not need to start worrying about numbers until a couple of months in advance............but i disagree a little bit with my friend steve on this one..... :wink:

.......i have found that if you go ahead and get things set 4-6 months in advance........it is much easier to gather enough great peeps for a Boobs Cruise.......than waiting until 1 or 2 months

for example we are already well over halfway there on our labor day weekend booze cruise (over 4 months away)

rob

3. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i hope our advice does not fall on deaf ears! Hope all is well Steve!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice