Booze Cruise 15-23ish May?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanScott, Mar 13, 2009.

1. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Also, Steves's cruise are more of a private affair depending on the numbers. More of a party, different place to eat on the island w/booze included, more fun, did I say more of a party yet?

We have done another adult only cruise with some other company but Steve's is by far is the best. Sergio (at the towel stand) does a fantastic night cruise with dinner included at Carlos and Charlies plus return transport or discounted admission to a few clubs downtown. All you can drink on the boat and at C&C's. The don't call Sergio the baldphucker for nothing...

Steve A++ for day time adults only booze cruises
    Sergio A++ for night time adults only cruises (just remember to duck when he says duck!!!)

Wonder if Steve has ever thought of doing night/dinner cruises?

Alas, I yammer on again...and again...

Before I forget...please include the dates if you are interested. Thanks

Cheers,

Scott

2. BoulderFun

BoulderFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    were may 21 thru 25, we did the Sergio day trip, it was "OK", weather was bad, not Sergios fault. but i didn't much care for the forced shopping , they got a bit bossy. We are hoping there will be enough to get a Steve trip going. Weve been hearing about it for almost 3 years now. I think were due!! :)

3. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Jamie may be working on one for us during the May trip but not sure, you are right, Steve does a great job in his cruises, they are a lot of fun and a good value too

4. BoulderFun

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Cool, were looking forward to seeing you guys again! We get there the day after Bob & Sheila..... CANT wait! :lotsofmichaelf:

5. BoulderFun

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I mean Bob & Shiela! I screw that up everytime. :-|

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yes, we'll definitely be running a cruise or two for the May group. I'm still finalising April at the moment though so bear with me a little while.

The difference between our private charter cruises and a regular trip you'll find elsewhere:

- we have the same price but we include the $5 tax, many other trips dont tell you about the tax until you show up on the day and none include it in their overall price.
    - we guarantee adults only
    - we are all English speakers, so the MC doesnt have to repeat everything in other languages each time
    - you dont have to pay for drinks at the restaurant, many others you do
    - we run silly games and prizes
    - if available and if there's demand we do a whistle stop golf cart tour of the island
    - we all 'know' each other already through the forum which makes for a better group experience rather than being with people you dont know.
    - we are all TTR minded people, so no sitting with the stuffy couple staying at the Hilton
    - topless is fine and not frowned upon by others
    - our crew members do not need to be so reserved as other times due to the nature of our group
    - because it's a private hire we call the shots and the itinerary, we can change the order and how long we stay at places, guided shopping is optional and not forced upon you.

7. BoulderFun

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You had me at "hello" Steve :) . I love the fact that we'd be with the cool people from this site. We'll be there with bells on! May 21-25 are our dates. Thanks for the info. We hope to get to meet you this time. Thanks, Shawn & Michael

8. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sounds like we would like to do it also, but heard there is no where to sit, just webing it sit on, got bad knees, is there a place to stand, dont mind standing, What is the cost? Plus would like to support Steve . Done the resorts trip way to many times would like to try some thing different. Terry

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Terry, it's $60. As for the mostly webbing, not sure where you picked that up from. There are two small 'trampolines' for lying out on at the very front of the boat (you can see the edge of the main deck in the pic). The rest of the boat has plenty of hard surfaced standing / sitting room. It is quite hard as it's surfaced with anti slip coating a little like gentle sandpaper, but just bring a towel to sit on and you'll be fine.

There is also a cabin downstairs that has padded seating, and two restrooms. It really is a nice boat, here's a pic:

[​IMG]

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Nope... I got nothing up my sleeve yet so this/these trips with Steve is/are the way to go. :D

So throw in your names and preferred dates so the planning can begin in earnest.

And thanks Scott for getting this kicked off....

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice