Booze cruies with Steve, April 12 or 15, sign up here

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Mar 13, 2009.

1. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello all

I seen a couple of people starting a May request and I have seen where Chet is looking at April 19th, so I figured I had better jump on board.

Looking at a booze cruise either Sunday April 12th, or Wednesday April 15th. Looking to get about 30 people interested for Steve. We need about 30 because unfortunatley a bunch of people will be no-shows and Steve needs 22 to make it a go.

This is our 5th trip and a highlight of our vacation every year. You get to meet people you have chatted with here on the board and hang out for a day of leisurely sailing through the carribean sea, with music playing in the background and....

DRINKS A FLOWING, SNORKELLING, ALL YOU CAN DRINK, LUNCH ON THE ISLA MUJERE'S, PICTURES WITH A SHARK, POSSIBLY SHOPPING ON THE ISLAND, SILLY, FUN ADULT GAMES, (such as popping a balloon on your partners backside, or swapping...bathing suits with your partner)SPINAKEERING AND FADED MEMORIES...

...as you drift back to shore in the setting evening with thoughts of your day making you smile for the next 12 months.

I have compiled a list of everyone that I have seen will be there on those two dates. If you have an interest please sign in that this is something you would like to do. If you do sign in, then please show up. Indicate your date, the number of people in your party and we'll see if we can pull together the right numbers.

I show b & b for 4 people both dates, Blondie and the bald guy for both dates, Blake and Lisa for the 12th, Woodman for the 15th, VOANDWATER for both dates, Slimjim1974 for the 12th, Rickleew30 for both dates, Marsha0712 for the 15th, Firmand Suz for both dates, Tunapalooza for the 12th, Hawkfans for the 15th and Maximus for both dates.

I will send all of the above a PM to read this post and reply if interested so please don't be offended if you recieve one.

Anyone else not mentioned or forgotten, please feel free to add your names. If you have friends you are meeting at the resort but are not on the board, they are welcome to join us as well.

If you are staying at a different resort and don't mind a little bit of silly adult fun (see above), please feel free to sign in.

The cost is about 55 USD give or take 5-10USD per person, and includes all you can eat, lunch on the island, snorkelling and you recieve a snorkel in a sealed plastic envelope which is yours to keep, it includes the catamaran for the entire day, spinakeering and the best time of your vacation.

It also gives you an opportuntiy to meet with Steve and his wife Jannet, the board owners.

Here is hoping for enough interest... :announce: :partytime: :lotsofmichaelf: :D

2. Blake&Lisa

Blake&Lisa Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    April 12 works for us.
    :lol:

3. voandwater

voandwater Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Count the two of us in for either day. We were hoping Steve would have a cruise during the week we are there. First time there for us, but from what we have been reading it sound like it could be one of the highlights of the trip. Thanks for taking the time to initiate it. :D

Jim & Michaline (Michigan)

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Always happy to run one if we can get enough people, we need at least 20 and at least 30 for a 100% private hire.

Looking at the April roll call (just updated) we look a little light for this time frame but there is a month to go yet. Lets see if there is enough initial interest going and if it looks like we have a chance then I'll make a sticky thread for it.

Sundays always work best for us as child care arrangements are easier on a Sunday and our duaghter is not at school so doesnt need picking up. So, the 12th would be preferable for us.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Always happy to run one if we can get enough people, we need at least 20 and at least 30 for a 100% private hire.

Looking at the April roll call (just updated) we look a little light for this time frame but there is a month to go yet. Lets see if there is enough initial interest going and if it looks like we have a chance then I'll make a sticky thread for it.

Sundays always work best for us as child care arrangements are easier on a Sunday and our daughter is not at school so doesnt need picking up. So, the 12th would be preferable for us. It's also a quiet day at the hotel.

6. maximus

maximus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Count this guy in!!!

I only need a scuse to get drunk and party so yes those days work for me, it sounds like it will be a great time, I will be bringing my good friend "JOSE CUERVO" if permitted if not I'm sure there will be Jose Cuervo available aboard the cruise....

7. rickleew30

rickleew30 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sun april 12th is good for us we have 2!!!

8. Christa

Christa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    April 12th works for me..add one more!

9. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think we r then. Pm us with details. Would love to go..

Thanks.

Scott and Carin

10. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just PM'd you, forgot to ask you if you had a preferred date, it is looking like the 12th is better for everyone so far, especially for Steve.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice