Booking tours with EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by magic2lola, Jul 5, 2008.

1. magic2lola

magic2lola Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've e-mailed EP with a problem I'm having booking some tours but I've not yet received a reply and our vacation is rapidly approaching......maybe someone in here can help. ( if this is the wrong place for this question please feel free to redirect me)

I attempted to book 3 tours with EP...
    The first tour prompted me to pay thru Paypay, which I set up an account, paid the deposit thru Paypay with my credit card no problem.

The next 2 tours I tried to booked "locked" during the Paypal process because I had not yet verified my Paypal account (my bad).

So I stopped and verified my Paypal account and then tried to rebook the 2 tours that had been "locked" by EP.

But, when I try to rebook the 2 "locked" tours.... EP says I'm duplicating tours and will not let me advance to the send deposit process.

The site, also, will not let me "cancel" the 2 "locked" tours to start over with the booking process.

Anyone with ideas?

Would I have any problem with availability if I just wait until I get to Cancun to book the other 2 tours?

Thanks in advance

2. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    check your PM's

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I'm surprised that you havent had an email reply from EP, I will let them know of this thread and I'm sure they'll get in touch with you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice