Booking in October!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You saw right, i'm booking in October, if not September.. So far, 4 of us going.. I know at least one will be coming to the CancunCare party with me.. WoooooooooHoooooooooo..

We'll be staying at The Solymar!!! 2 Bedroom Penthouse... WooooooooHoooooooooo...

2. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

Good 4 U Greta !!

The penthouse sounds sweet !

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds great, Greta.

Who are the people going with you?

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friends Kacyn, Crit, & Merideth so far... Kacyn will be at the CancunCare party, but don't know about Crit & Merideth.

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and one wants to meet me lol :wink:
    diggin my cute brit accent lol im going to get a phone card greta and call you i wana hear her voice lol

GET BOOKED WOOOOOOOOO!

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PM me your number.. I have a phone card, and I need to be using it up.. I have no clue as of what times to call you either lol.. Never checked the time differences...

I have a video with her acting crazy in it.. It's on my myspace in the blogs section listed under Bridge Mart Videos... It's called California Girls, but I think she is in some of the rest of them too.. I'll have to have her to record you a personal message this weekend lol, and i'll send you the video...

You've been warned, she's a nut case, but in a good way... Loads of fun...

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All Shaunys concerned about is that she still has all her own teeth and that she doesnt smell like a dead beaver.

If she complies with both of the above then rest asure he'll be up her like a rat up a drainpipe, isnt that right Shaun :wink:

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YOU GOT IT IN A NUTSHELL MATE ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And why aren't they going to come to the party Greta? :-|

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Way to go Greta :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice