Booking Hotel for Spring Break

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jig, Feb 5, 2007.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wouldn't you have the same problem at your hookup's hotel?

And the trick you were talking about, that's assuming they don't check individual bracelet in a group of girls, right? Do they always check individual bracelet when it's a couple entering? It's gotta be annoying if you are coming back with your gf (not a random hookup) and get hassled by security, no?

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wellt he point of that Henry, is that a bunch of chicks are less suspect that a bunch or rowdy guys coming into the hotel...Us girls tend to have ways of making them look past the "checking braclets" thing :lol:

3. jig

jig Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks all for the advice so far.

We are thinking about doing four nights at the Oasis Cancun (12-15 March) which will be poor food but more alcohol!!

and for the last three nights (15-17 March) at one of the hotels below for better accomadation & food and regain a normal level of alcohol!

1. Cost Real
    2. Gran Caribe Real
    3. Riu Cancun
    4. Tucancun

Which of the hotels 1-4 would suit for food, drinks, accomodation, ease of bringing back a girl and a nice atmosphere(ie plent of girls!?)?? Which one wins hands down??

Jig:)

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All four of them are nice reosrt....but they are all inclusive so none of them fit the bill of being ease to bring someone back with you.

I've stayed at the Riu and thought the food was quite good but have heard good things about the food at the Costa and Gran Caribe as well.

Honestly, I think you'd do well with any of the four choices.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been to the Costa just last March and it was a nice resort. I am going to be staying at the Tucancun, was there years ago, and liked it a lot. We are going to be at the Tucancun from amrch 15th to 22nd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice