Booked For June 2021

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Texas425, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Michael & Wendy

Michael & Wendy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    Yay! We will be at TTR 11-16

2. Southernman56

Southernman56 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
  3. Southernman56

Southernman56 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Going on the Boobs Cruise near Temptation on June 14 with wife and another couple but staying at Hidden Beach resort.

4. Midwest Temptationers

Midwest Temptationers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Just postponed our March trip but now going in June!!! A little while longer to wait but will be our 8th (I think) trip and know it's worth the wait!

5. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    We will be there the 26th of May - 3rd of June. Not really sure what exactly to expect, but hoping to have a good time. A little concerned about it being a "swingers" resort as we have no interest in that. Just want to let go of inhabitations, have some fun, make some memories, and put some energy back in the marriage.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    IT IS NOT A SWINGERS RESORT!
    (I am not yelling at you;))

But Swingers to vacation at TTR and other places too and there are most likely just as many there (percentage wise) as at your local grocery store, post office, live in your neighborhood, live on your street, and attend church with you.

7. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    What makes people think it's a swingers resort? When I first stumbled upon Temptations (way back in 2012) while searching for a cancun vacation resort, I never got the impression of a swingers place. It probably wasn't until I found this forum that I must've read something about it. Is there some sort of advertising that I missed? Or is it people finding this forum that make them think that?

People seem to bring it up regularly, so I'm honestly just curious why/how they get that impression....?

8. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    Reading the reviews before making our decision on where to book we saw a lot of comments about it being a "swingers resort". Even on here there are a number of threads about the swingers / lifestyle groups. It appears that a sizeable percentage of the guests are members of that community. Having never been exposed to that lifestyle we are not really sure what to expect, protocol, etc. Want to make sure what we view as a friendly encounter is not viewed as an invitation for something else. Don't want an unintentional comment, garment, or gesture to lead to an awkward situation. :confused:

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Don't know if this will help but when there for 10 days in June 2019 it was a "relatively" quiet sedate tame resort for a few days, wondered where the party had gone..... then WAM, 80 Lifestylers from Kentucky turned up.. that got the party swinging !!!! (Notice "relatively" is in coms ) .. All we can say it's not as wild as it once was..... ask JJ or Chino...

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    An additional thought... don't think you'll have a problem with unintentional comment or gesture, people at TTR are generally pretty street wise and very polite.... as for "garment", well there's generally not too much material around , so that should cause an issue !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice