Boobs Cruise/temptation Stay Debrief

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Don & Jeanne, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Great info....thanks so much.
    First BC 4/9!
    We are not L.A./Swingers but like you enjoy a good time and accept everyone and everything.
    Wife a bit worried...which worries me in how I have fun but NOT get in trouble!
    Quite the dilemma.

3. Don & Jeanne

Don & Jeanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    So my wifey is down for anything with me (even in public) but not into sharing right now.
    She made that clear. Otherwise she's the life of the party. The people we're with make all the difference in the world, so more experiences make for more opportunity.

If I could change one thing, it would be doing the Cruise a day or so after getting there. It might be too much of a shock to the system the first day - first time. Ease into it.

The only LS couple that approached us was way mellow and did a lot of talking about their thing and what they've experienced at the different Resorts. Good info without any pressure. She even said, "so you guys are dipping your toes in the water...". A cute way of putting it.

Enjoy yourself's FNT, make sure you guys communicate about boundaries and limits before the bell boys take your luggage out of the van.
    It's always the right thing to let HER start or stop anything. This way you're off the hook if things get uncomfortable. Let the lady lead the activity, and make sure you keep track of her engaging or disengaging. You'll need to backup her choice if she wants to back out at any time. Remember who you're flying home with. It could be a ride full of smiles and fun looks, or a looooong flight.

I'm not sure where all this is going for us, but I like being in the environment and experiencing new things.

Even thinking of planning a Desire RM trip next year. From what I read it's more couples focused and a smaller crowd. There is a "Play Room" where observation is not a problem because it's all couples. There's also a top floor Jacuzzi area thats full tilt.

(Paul and Rayanne: dang, what if we want it back after? Negotiation required...)

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks for your view and advice.
    Do not misunderstand my comment.
    We know TTR and how to hang as this will be our 4th trip with 5th trip already booked for Nov 18.
    We also understand each other and boundaries.
    We also have LS friends that we gave hung out with...no issues and no concerns on what folks do.
    My comment was related to virgin BC for 4/9.
    We arrive 4/7 to ease in and meet folks before the BC...already in action.
    Wife is NOT by any means a wallflower but is not necessarily into public sex real close up.
    So wife worried about shenanigans on BC and Chinos... she does not want to have to jump off and swim for shore!
    We just will go with the flow when we BC.

5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Really? Dang, I didn't know we were supposed to leave it there. I always brought it back to TTR with me. Sorry!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. KYrivercouple

KYrivercouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Including brain cells, and political aspirations. But hey it’s all worth it

7. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    There is no need to worry. No means No!!! and Chinos is harmless. Chinos knows how to edge people on, sometimes that is to just help people get over that edge and push their own limits IF THEY WANT. By no means will anyone be made to do anything with anyone else if they don't want to. Each cruise is different. However all are a blast and well worth it. Steve and his crew keep an excellent eye on things and makes sure all have a great time. And if some is uncomfortable, just let a staff member know and they can assist to where one would be more comfortable.

8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,831 / 3
    Not for us! You've been on a Boobs Cruise, you've got our vote!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice