Boobs Cruise/temptation Stay Debrief

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Don & Jeanne, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Don & Jeanne

Don & Jeanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Jeanne and I spent ONE day & night at Temptation last week. Friday 1/12.

We were in Cancun on a trip she won. 1/9-1/13. Very lucky lady.
    The place was a high end golf/family place. Yeah, I know

I had set up a Boobs Cruise first, then decided to get a room so we could just keep the party going for our last night in town. The price on Hotels.com was $345. Not bad compared to the over $400 I was quoted form the Temptation desk.

We are up for fun, with fun people but not "lifestyle".

The Cruise put her off a tiny bit because it had some heavy girl on girl group action that she wasn't mentally prepared for. The Ring Leader was closer to her age, and I think Jeanne felt the challenge was too much to act on (mind you, I've seen her make out with women before). By the end of the Cruise there were people and groups going for it up front. We kept with each other but did not avoid the fun, or run to the back.

We actually made friends, and got to know a few people.

My personal observation was that the folks who "went for it with strangers" on the Cruise were maybe more like exhibitionists than folks who wanted to make friends (there were no personal conversations after). Or maybe the (girl on girl) wife's who participated look for activities like this to exercise that side of themselves in a situation where they never have to see the other participants again. Who knows. I tend to overanalyze.

Later that night at Temptation, we were approached by a Swinger Couple (Late 30's/Early 40's) at the Party who did a nice job telling their story in a nonthreatening way.

The Wife came right out and asked if we were curious. I said that we we're "checking it out". She responded, "Oh, you guys are just putting your toes in the water". Nice way to put it.

We enjoyed the Party Entertainment; danced, drank, & socialized till we took it to the room around 1:30am. Window shades open.

Anyway. After it was all said and done, the Mrs. told me that she just wants to keep it with me, but I know the right people bring out her wild side. I'm not pushing it, but we do like hanging out with Sexy People that push boundaries.

Life's too short.

In conclusion, Temptation was a great 24 hours.
    2-3 days would have been better.

I’d like to plan a stay at Desire Pearl the next time we are in town for a Chill few days with the right crowd.

Now post your story,
    Don

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Sounds like you enjoyed your visit and thats all that matters, I always tell my friends that have never been that TTR has something for everyone from totally wild to mild.

3. Don & Jeanne

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Agreed. Most of my old friends, and friends at home might not be into it.
    I have friends that we've met at Naked Hot Springs that surely would.
    It's nice to have a firewall between types friends. I notice folks use handles instead of their real names.
    Covers that. :p

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Overanalyze? Hell yes. Just enjoy the fact that girl A is enjoying girl B who is enjoying girl A while girl C is thinking damn I got to get in on this with girl A and girl B but maybe girl D will join me so we can mix up the alphabet a couple times and all be bad girls together.

Glad you had a good time. Sometimes you just can’t explain this stuff. It just happens once the barriers of life are gone and that is a wonderful thing about TTR and the Boobs Cruise.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Good report. Our first trip we went with open minds, made a conscious effort to talk to as many people as we would, be nice and non-judgmental of anyone or anything we say, and just take it all in. We saw things that we found to be a turn-off. We saw people having a great time, and enjoying themselves in whatever manner they enjoyed. Yes, some of them went over and above what we thought was appropriate, BUT we didn't judge. In the end, we learned things about ourselves, and realized we were TTR addicts and would likely be returning every year at least once. Barriers were broken down, our lives were enlightened, and we made a TON of new friends.

We party with EVERYONE. Singles, couples, LS folks, and vanilla alike. ALL were fun. They key will all these different types and how to ensure you make friends, is to accept everyone for what they are. TTR can become a fantasy world for some people. The mundane day to day life of work, kids, etc can suck the "FUN" out of adults. For some people TTR is an opportunity to be something and someone they don't get to be the rest of the year. Get crazy, do wild things, stretch their comfort level. I say, good for them. People of all shapes, sizes, races, sexuality, etc, all having an absolute blast!

And the cruise sounds right up this girls alley! Hope the week we're there in April sees a repeat performance!!! HA

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Don & Jeanne

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    As an Engineer, I appreciate the A, B, C, D descriptions. Keeps things organized... :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. Don & Jeanne

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Yes, Yes, and Yes to all. Here's to the the repeat performance.
    Tip (not what you think), I hear from the Cruise Vets that a Chino led trip is the craziest. Somehow he gets people to do things no one else can...

8. hotfitcpl

hotfitcpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 1
    Best response by far LOLOLOLOL!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  9. Don & Jeanne

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    How the heck did I forget to mention the couple that did the squirting demo! So much going on at once.
    Please post your debriefing people...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. DFW fun

DFW fun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 0
    Witnessed one of those as well on our first cruise. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice