Boobs Cruise Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by E&E, Dec 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. E&E

E&E Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    My wife and I will be there from a Sunday to a Sunday in April. I am interested in the Boobs Cruise, but don't know if I should book a Monday or Friday. I have read that the cruise is great place to meet people that you will hang out with during your stay so I am leaning towards Monday.
    My questions are:
    1. What day do most people book?
    2. What time does it leave and return?
    3. Do you spend a lot of time on the Island or do you just get lunch there and then get back on the boat?
    4. Will I be totally out of it after the cruise? I am sure a lot of that is a personal choice, but it looks like a real fun party where one (Me) may not regulate my drinking that day. I don't want to set up some other activitis for that night and realize I am to FU to do anything other than sleep

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    1. What day do most people book?---- Book early in your trip you will meet great people to hang with for the remaining of your vacation..

2. What time does it leave and return? --------I believe they return around 4pm but hell I'm always really drunk by that time.

3. Do you spend a lot of time on the Island or do you just get lunch there and then get back on the boat?------ They stay on the island for about 90 mins sometimes a bit longer. They have a decent lunch and spot to do some shopping for small things.

4. Will I be totally out of it after the cruise? I am sure a lot of that is a personal choice, but it looks like a real fun party where one (Me) may not regulate my drinking that day. I don't want to set up some other activitis for that night and realize I am to FU to do anything other than sleep------------ This will depend on your tolerance I have went back to my room after and slept but sometimes just go back to the pool and continue the party.

Either way this cruise has to be done once and more then likely you will be hooked.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. E&E

E&E Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Thank you! I think it will be 4/18/22. High tolerance, but may go a little overboard do the atmosphere. If back by 4 it will give me plenty of time to drink a lot of water and rest before the evening festivities. First timers and plan to make the best of every minute we are there.

4. Dee_N_Cee

Dee_N_Cee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    We like to bring our own bottle of vodka. The staff will keep it for you. We ask for just a little of the sugary stuff they have and then top it off with our booze.

5. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0

Yeah if you can't say no you might get fashnookled. Not only does the vibe scream chug but they walk around pouring shots in your mouth. We even took an opportunity on the island to make more bad decisions and drink shots there too.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Your main challenge will be maintaining some degree of "respectability" LOL...... After a couple of "orange" cups from Chino and the world will seem a different place, surprised you didn't express any concern for your heart rate or eye sight !!!!. It's just a relaxing cruise around the bay.... with the odd game...or two... enjoy the experience, it's not found anywhere else ...

7. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +303 / 0
    Great idea!!

8. California_Couple

California_Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    I'm hoping someone can also answer my question. I'm a TTR vet at this point, but this will be our first Boobs Cruise. I don't drink at all and my wife is 5'1'' and 85 lbs. 1 shot gets her tipsy. 2 shots, drunk. 3 shots and she passes out. Having said that, she will do literally ANYTHING without alcohol as she's a bit of a wild girl. It seems the cruise is mostly drinking games with a naughty twist. The naughty part is great, but the drinking will be a major problem.

So, with all that said my question is, we will be out of place without drinking, even if my wife is participating in all the wild shenanigans?

I suspect the answer is "no", but I wanted to get people's opinion.

9. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    100% fine, they typically pick on the ones for not participating. As I said it is only a problem if you have trouble saying no. They would probably get in trouble forcing alch on people.

10. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +303 / 0
    You will not be out of place! When are you going? It sounds like it will be a great time!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice