**Boobs Cruise on Tour Dallas/Fort Worth Texas...Party with a Purpose

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by $parkie7, Nov 18, 2016.

1. DeanJolene

DeanJolene Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Never heard of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    There are a lot of variations on it, but the basic idea is that there is one set of really big obnoxious beads (1-2" beads) and you have to wear them until you either give or get a blow job, at which time you pass them to that person and then they have to wear them until they can pass them. The initial wearer could be a volunteer, random pick, or whoever brings the beads.

It was fun at TTR because it went on all week long and it was always a laugh to see who got them next. It may not be as fun on a 2 day trip, but if it's a good group, it could be. It's a great way to break the ice with someone that you wouldn't otherwise just walk up to and offer a blow job! ;)

Variations include passing it around with a marker and everyone writes their name as they get them, a timed fundraiser where everyone pays $20 to play and a timer is set to go off at a random unknown time and whoever is wearing the beads when the timer goes off gets half the pot and the other half goes to the charity. (Maybe that's the only version that is actually a game.) There are also more vanilla versions.

It could generate a laugh or two.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  3. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    I will be turning the shirt order in tomorrow, Tuesday at n0on!! If you want one, please message me!!

4. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0

I have these in my bag. Obnoxious enough? Also Mardi Gras colors. Happy to sell them to the cause for a donation to the GREEN bus..... LOL

5. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Aly G

Aly G Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    So, we are late to the party on this because we just found this forum two days ago are read this thread today. But we live in Dallas and would be interested in meeting you guys. I am not sure we can make it to the meet and greet and we have never been to a ¨club¨ before so it seems a bit overwhelming but we are thinking about trying to make it out Friday night. If you have any suggestions for some first timers to a club and how we might meet you guys Friday night, feel free to throw them out there. We are not new to LS, just to large groups.. lol

7. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3

Just go with an open mind and no expectation. No always means no and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I suggest keeping an eye on your alcohol intake as the environment can be pretty heady. You don't want to get to a point where you lose sight of your limits and wake up regretful in the morning.

With that said, Players gets a great crowd, and they are always respectful. I'm sure the Boobs Cruise crew will make it an even more exciting weekend. Go and enjoy!!!

8. DeanJolene

DeanJolene Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We are new, too. We have been on the Boobs Cruise but didn't stay at Temptations. We love how free and happy everyone was on the cruise and hope this weekend is the same. We just want to relax and have a good time.

9. Aly G

Aly G Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Thanks for the responses. We are now planning on Players Saturday night and since we've never been could someone give me the lowdown on men's attire for a lingerie night? And do you change there or simply strip down to whatever?

10. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We've never been to this one, but I assume it is similar to the Players Club in San Antonio which we have been to. Sam always wears nice jeans and a nice shirt with nice boxer briefs (and nice junk under that!) He will be in variations of that through the night.

I usually wear my outfit and then just wear a raincoat over it. For the trip back, it's usually just the raincoat and heels. Makes for a fun cab/uber ride!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice