Boobs Cruise Newbies

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B and Kel, Jun 17, 2020.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,850 / 5
    Back of the boat can be interesting too ;)

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Indeed!
    Have been there myself.
    I really like the large dive boat with all the benches and shade.
    Lots of room for all sorts of things!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Yea I read that as heavy sarcasm because of the OMG lol but sometimes sarcasm is hard to read in text.[/QUOTE]

It donates the fun but also the need for the boys to get involved too... everybody loves the bikini's coming off but many of the boys frequently seem reluctant to lose their "inhibitions".. like all the broad shorts around the pool, whilst us girls have "floss" !!....... on the games front, we once watched a whole neckless of pearls disappear... think Chino might have provided them... bad boy LOL ....experience never forgotten... p.s. We would like to report that there was no loss of pearls due to this event.. they we're all duly retrieved..........

4. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    The Boobs Cruise is the highlight of our trip each time! I’d describe it this way...you’ll have an opportunity to step outside your comfort zone, but won’t be required to in order to have an amazing day. We may be looking at that week, since we had to cancel our June plans! Maybe we’ll see you on the boat!!

5. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Dancing nude or almost nude on a boat with great tunes... yeah definitely a highlight! Now that I’ve been on the cruise I can’t imagine going to TTR and not booking the cruise. You can get as involved as you want in the activities. But it’s a definite no for prudes (no offence to prudes, some of the best people I know are prudes).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. B and Kel

B and Kel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Sounds like a plan Scotty! Are you leaning towards Friday or Monday? Or shit both? Is it normal to do multiple boobs cruises per trip lol?

7. B and Kel

B and Kel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Your picture is awesome, was that worn to a theme night? If so, way to go all out! Yea I dont doubt we will love it, I was mainly just wondering what kind of games were played lol.

8. Taybran

Taybran Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    we once seen a husband make his wife in front of everyone it was pretty hot i must say! But other than that nothing to crazy other than a few BJs which we always participate in. we are always hopeful that it's gets crazy crazy but unfortunately we haven't seen it. not saying it hasn't happen or won't happen. it all depends on the crowd on the boat. but we would never be opposed to a orgy on a boat

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    If you can take A.I.W.C it will encourage all sorts of things !! (just in case Chino or Sarah 69 have run out due to lockdown)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    We typically arrive on a Saturday or Sunday and do the Monday cruise. We don’t have the trip booked yet, but are eyeing up that first week of August.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice