Boobs Cruise - Newbies. Pasties /bikini Tops Welcome?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Summerbaby, May 6, 2021.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    It isn't me, Jannet, Omar or Sara.

If anyone can tone down Chinos, let me know, please. I have tried and continue to do so.

At the moment though, we are turning people away every week due to being sold out. So, would rather have people who embrace the concept than those that don't.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. ottcpl

ottcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 5
    We went and there was one woman who didn't want to take her top off and she was rather shamed for it, unfortunately that didn't sit well with my wife (who was topless). Everything else was cool though, if you're down for some fun you'll have a good time.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    You got THAT right, brother... Chinos is awesome, but he's Hell on High Heels when "in character."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. FLcupl

FLcupl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +378 / 0
    As a female I get it. My first time I was nervous! However, I went with the vibe and it felt freeing. I didn’t want to dampen the party vibe for those that were veteran partiers of the Boobs Cruise.
    I had never been topless before. Seeing my top run up the mast made me giggle. Then the magic punch they served helped loosen me up the rest of the trip. Chino & the crew are amazing. You will love their free spirit and the smiles they bring to your face!
    Shocking myself, at the very end of the trip they wanted to do an all nude picture of anyone that wanted. They convinced me with a free T-Shirt… So I stripped off my bottoms and jumped into the group pic! I still tell that story! It was a personal turning point of so many wonderful things for me!
    Every cruise since, I’ve ended up fully naked and just enjoyed the party vibe.
    Trust me, I’ve seen just about everything on the cruise and it’s soooo freeing and fun!
    You will never regret being part of the group. Avoid sitting in the back of the boat, just people watching.
    Tbh, I think everyone just feels more comfortable if we all are on equal ground. If everyone is topless, then I don’t feel like I am a side show for those that choose not to.
    My advice is; you are joining a party cruise that is known for topless and some nudity… So when in Rome!!!
    Create your own forever memory!
    (Hey Chino, I never got my T-Shirt!!! Lol)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Great story - this is what the Boobs Cruise is about!

Reminds me of the time Chinos said that if more than 50 people get naked then everyone gets a free T shirt.

We achieved the 50 and then some. Chinos told everyone that to claim their T shirt they needed to go and ask JJ (the resort's Entertainment Manager).

For the next 3 days JJ was asked 25 times a day for a free T shirt. Wasn't too happy. LOL

There's no one quite like Chinos, and we forgive him for his minor transgressions

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    "Minor transgressions ".... Chino, surely not !! :p

7. chrsun

chrsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    I just love your all at the boat. Chino IS the Party and then one is always in good company with Sara Steve and Jannet.
    I always start my first day on the TTR, taking a nude ride on the Boobs Cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice