Boobs Cruise: Monday, Or Friday?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B&K, Nov 2, 2020.

1. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    This will be our first BC, but our second TTR visit. The first one we goofed really bad by booking/staying only two days, and mistakenly categorized the BC as one of those blah catamaran runs to Isla Mujeres (sorry Steve, our oops - sometimes we do dumb things!)

According to the posts of our favorite experts (all you guys at this point!) the BC is an ideal launch pad for a visit at TTR - Ideal because, per your posts, you meet people on the BC that can become party buds for the rest of the TTR visit.

Our hope for the BC is that the boat (cat) is FULL (which we anticipate should enhance the fun). Our biggest question is which day is a better start to the visit, Monday or Friday? Again, we like crowds, so if a Monday BC would be a kick-off to a slower midweek and therefore less conducive to the better party atmosphere, than is Friday BC the answer?

We know that theme nights play into this as well, i.e. we might be blasted/exhausted after the Boobs Cruise, and therefore not make it to bash that night. After seeing the 2021 theme parties, I don't think it would be disappointing to miss Friday night scorched earth (uh, Burning Land). Pink it up for Monday nights, still dunno . . .

Thoughts? And thanks!

2. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 0
    I’m certainly no veteran to TTR or the Boobs Cruise compared to others on this site but we have been twice to both. December’19 was our first trip to TTR, Boobs Cruise was on a Friday that trip. Made Memories that are forever burned into my brain (good ones of course) and this last trip, mid September the Boobs Cruise was on Monday and just as equally made awesome recollections! Either way I don’t think you can go wrong. In fact I’m trying to book our try for first of April to include a Friday and Monday boobs cruise! Enjoy!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    As far as the cruise is concerned there's no difference between Monday and Friday, every day is a party day in Cancun.

The hotel does tend to be busier over the weekend though, so depends if you prefer a larger or smaller crowd at the hotel, and preference of theme nights as you mentioned.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We would recommend going on the one scheduled for earliest in your trip.. then you'll have friends for the rest of your vacation...possibly life !!....... just don't take a "nap" after returning from the BC.. keep your engine running...bed can be fatal LOL...... you could of course go on BOTH

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Jason&Mallory

Jason&Mallory Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +474 / 0
    The first cruise from when you arrive is always best to meet people for the rest of your trip. I would say do both but it is a little pricey.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    Just do both...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    1st day closest to the start of vacation. And finish it with a 2nd Boobs Cruise. You meet more people that way

8. Bob & Stacy

Bob & Stacy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +351 / 0
    There are no Mondays and Fridays there. Just todays and tomorrows

9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I'm with everyone else here, Go on the one that works out to being the first part of your trip!! You will meet some cool people and have a blast with them the rest of your vacation.

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    "You will meet some cool people "............................................. we'd rather meet the HOT ones LOL !!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice