Boobs Cruise - Fun Vs Nasty?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NkdPedro, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Just a thought I had about the cruise. You do see more lifestyle behaviour than at the resort, but that's totally not the sell (for me). No judgement from me, but it's not my mission. A quiet cruise with just a lot of lifestyle stuff...I'd get bored real quick. It's about the party. When I say party, I mean, spring break party - doing silly stuff because it's hilarious, dancing whilst trying to keep those sea legs balanced, drinking way more than you should in one sitting. For me, never have I ever been on a 'tourist excursion' that made me feel as comfortable in my own skin. Nobody knows you, nobody gives a f*ck. Get sh*tfaced on the boat, nobody cares (but they keep an eye out for your own safety!). Be ridiculously overweight (like I am) and dare to take your top off, saggy boobs and all? Again, nobody says anything that is meant to be mean. The entertainers are pros. They know what they're doing.

Thanks to the Boobs Cruise entertainers, I can never unsee (and neither can the other 60-odd other cruisers) my better half competing in some kind of dance-off with two other men, wearing nothing but a pink mesh tutu. That's the spirit of the 'who gives a sh*t' party. It's like TTR but ramped up 1000%, crammed into half a day, and nobody is gonna tell you to put your 'bits' away. Some might say that's nasty, I call it a grand day out. Keep the drinks flowing and turn that music up, louder the better.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Love this post. You GET it!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice