Boobs Cruise - Fun Vs Nasty?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NkdPedro, Aug 22, 2019.

1. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 0
    The only thing you are asked to do on the Boobs Cruise is for the women to remove their tops. Other than that you can sit off to the side and enjoy watching others put on a show. We love being in the middle of things and always have had a great time but we are happy to sit and watch others too. And we are fairly reserved. Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. dallascpl

dallascpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I think people worry that being around something that is open about people in the lifestyle will make it a completely foreign experience. It it just like any other social gathering. You don't want to go to a costume party and not know the theme... this one is boobs and there will be boobs. The lifestyle groups just organize around certain resorts because they want others to attend that are into that, but they are going to be nice and have fun with everyone. The "lifestyle" portion of their trip might be 10% of the trip, they like to do what everyone else wants to do the other 90%. No one is going to pressure anyone or be weird on a Boobs Cruise or at the resort. It will just be a fun party. If you aren't into the lifestyle people you are friends with in every day life may be and just keep it a secret. These lifestyle groups and resorts are just a place they can be open about it. It doesn't mean they are going to expect everyone else to be or pressure anyone. There are a lot of people from Temptations on the boob cruise that aren't lifestyle and just like the vibe versus a quiet beach vacation. Some people like drinking a Mai Tai while reading a book, some people like taking body shots and listening to music (I like both).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife would love to get involved with all the activities on a books cruise. Her only reservation is she is sometimes self conscious of her weight and it would ruin the whole holiday and maybe put her off the lifestyle if anyone was derogatory to her. Up to now she has had lots of fun when we have been to swingers clubs. I thinks as we have not really done anything like a books cruise before she just wants to be able to relax enjoy it and have no inhibitions.

4. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    I would say a good sense of humor and attitude is everything. If she is fun and enjoy herself everyone will enjoy her. No inhibition's defiantly a plus but "relax" its probably the wrong vacation. I know you most likely meant be comfortable. Just be warn relaxing is what you do while recovering on the plane ride home.

5. ottcpl

ottcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 5
    We went on the Boobs Cruise and my wife hated it. Before you judge we had two foursomes during a week long trip so it's like not like we were prudes or anything, we are in our late 40's. Here's what she didn't like:

- 10AM LOUD techno music, if you're hungover this will be painful, especially for her :)
    - Screaming hosts the likes of which we never seen since Spring Break in the 90's
    - One woman didn't want to take her top off and she was shamed for it. Honestly, that's what set my wife off in a bad mood, she felt so bad for this woman.
    - The lunch is awful

The crew are great, no complaints, there is nothing wrong with this cruise it just may not be for *everyone* and that's OK too. We went based on the massive amount of positive reviews on this very site but we were very disappointed, but that's life.

Cheers! We are excited to go back to Temptations this August, we'll just avoid the cruise.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Fair enough, it's not for everyone. But to respond to your specific points.

Music - We don't play any techno at all! It's a mix of most kinds of music - rock n roll, 80's, 90's, classic party music, latino, top 40, some country - but definitely no techno. I'm guessing (like many) you probably don't know exactly what techno actually is in terms of the exact genre. It's also not at 10am, that is check in time. I agree, it is loud, as it should be.
    Screaming hosts - yeah they can scream a little too much imho, it's what builds the party though, they know what they are doing. Have you ever heard JJ at the resort? Now he is a screamer!
    Topless - it's a Boobs Cruise, it's the theme. There is some pressure to go with the theme, but it lasts about 2 minutes and easily avoided. No one is going to be ripping anyone's top off.
    Lunch - it's a fairly basic mass-produced buffet, for a fairly basic price. There is nothing wrong with the food or the way it is cooked. We don't do filet mignon and lobster.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  7. WnC

WnC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    Steve summed it up well. If you don’t think it is for you, please stay in the Quiet Pool. You have choices, and so do we. We can choose to have a good time or choose not to participate, we are all adults. We have always had a great time on the Boobs Cruise and well do so again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Having joined CCC in 2016 we would have thought you would have heard the boat awaiting to dock on previous occasions... it's a party... and there's a clue for "cruisers" in the title. It's a BOOB cruise..... looking forward to our next one... the wilder and Spring Break the better !!!!

9. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,832 / 3
    I'm thinking the best advice we can give for anyone not sure whether they belong on the Boobs Cruise is to give it a try. Even if you're not a hard-core partier, you'll still be on a fun boat in the caribbean, and it's pretty damn hard to beat that, even if you stay near the back. Yes, you might see or even participate in a few things you would have never been caught dead doing at home, but then again, you're on vacation. Isn't that part of the idea of getting away? Let all that stuff from home go for one afternoon. The house, the kids, the overbearing neighbors.. Finally it's just you two.. Just go with the flow! Take your top off in public for the first time, (and really, absolutely nobody is going to care except maybe your partner who will love it), have a few drinks of something colorful that nobody really knows what it is, swim naked in the ocean once in your life, and be free.. At least for a few hours. And if there was ever a year we all needed a big break from daily reality, this is it! It may be called the Boobs Cruise, but it's also a magic carpet, a ticket to ride, and a boat to nowhere, with no schedule and no expectations. That's why you go!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    And if not liking it just stay in the back of the boat and enjoy the scenery!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice