Boobs Cruise - Fun Vs Nasty?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NkdPedro, Aug 22, 2019.

1. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Dont let everyone throw you on here. Folks tend to get defensive or territorial when it involves the BC or some things Temptation related.

To answer the concern....you and your wife sound like you are in the very shallow end of discovering what is just right vs over the top to you. Keep in mind, this will likely change as the conversation evolves.

I think what most of these great people on here mean is that if you get the feeling that watching sex acts or seeing lots of boobs would be seen as "nasty" to her....you are best off to have way more conversations and take it a tad slower.

We've never been on the BC and we are in the lifestyle. Just not our thing but we think its awesome that others love it. Perhaps now is a good time to ask your wife some starter questions like "if we ended up watching another couple have sex or would it ever turn you on to be watched" to gauge how receptive she is to this in general.

Remember...communication is ALWAYS the most important thing and trusting each other. Sounds like you are hoping that she has an interest in some nude related activities. Great path to be on but go slow and always let her be in control of whether you hit the gas or pump the brakes. You'll be good. Enjoy the journey!

2. JasonandNikki

JasonandNikki Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 1
    I believe the ladies were told booze cruise. The were an aunt and niece

3. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Yikes!

4. JasonandNikki

JasonandNikki Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 1
    Yeah they sat on the edge of the boat looking away. Chinos called them Lavern and Shirley and said they were dolphin watching :D Of course once he figured out the story he kinda left them alone. Husbands were having a good time. They returned to the ship Lavern and Shirley did not. I would not have wanted to be them when we got back.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Ours was VDay 2019 trip.
    We were the only boat heading out...all the locals were heading in.
    Captain dud a great job trying to dodge the rain, wind, bad water, and attempted to find a little sunshine ( right before lunch near island).
    Most were huddled in the back.
    There was a group of us upfront in the “playroom” area.
    The wind and rain was so hard you could not face forward without glasses on to prevent stinging of eyes and burning on chest/skin.
    Even hurt the back and got a little cold.
    Had to act as human shield to women and also stand facing aft when it got real bad.
    But we were all troopers and survived.
    Could not stop to snorkel or swim :( but it was safety.
    Also most had trouble even standing and even before the hard rain and aft huddle I was very surprised we did not lose anyone over the side.
    Had some sick people in the aft too!
    If you were there, you know.
    In hindsight, boat probably should not have left the dock.
    But still a good enough time.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  6. Sheridan&Ginger

Sheridan&Ginger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Awesome response.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    I appreciate all of the candid answers about what can be expected on the Boobs Cruise. I am with the OP in that all of the vague answers had us concerned about the experience and shying away from booking (i.e. being pressured into participating in activities we wouldn't want to do with other people). But after reading the comments we have decided to go ahead and book for memorial day.

If you witness a PDS, do you hold up score cards? (asking for a friend) o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are hoping to go to cancan for the first time later this year.
    Have showed my wife the video and pictures of the books cruise and she says she would love to try it.
    Her only reservations are she is a larger lady (uk size 18 to 20 ) and people would stare and make fun of her. Also we are in our mid 50s and she thinks it may be for a younger clients.

I said im sure there would people of all different sizes and ages on the cruise but i don't want her feeling uncomfortable.
    She has been to topless and nude beaches but can cover up and walk away when on them.
    We won't be staying at TTR this time but all being well we may in the future.

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Age is no restriction... from our experience it's quiet often the "older" ones that are the wilder and have few hang ups. No one is judged by age, size or anything else, it's irrelevant, just need a mind to party and drink purple and orange shit !! Yes, if your lucky it could be wild...BUT why are you staying anywhere else in Cancun other than TTR (unless that's DRM ??)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whilst we have been to a couple of swingers clubs in the UK. We are still relatively new to this lifestyle.
    I don't want to push my wife to far to fast. If we dip our toes in the water and she can relax and enjoy herself, we can progress and spend more time at the wilder fun resorts in the future. Don't want to spoil it by rushing in to quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice