Boobs Cruise - Fun Vs Nasty?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NkdPedro, Aug 22, 2019.

1. NkdPedro

NkdPedro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Steve,

Part of the reason for the questions is in fairness a little bit due to the fact it's pretty quiet out on the internet. You guys are so good at flying under the radar relative to youtube, social media, trip advisor that it is very hard to know what to expect outside the promo video. And in fairness I really really appreciate the forums on Cancuncare.com it is super helpful, but the group is made up of a lot of fans and repeat customers of TTR and BC, so they know what to expect and are great ambassadors.

As far as leading down a path comment... I'm sure at some point everyone on this forum either proposed an idea or was proposed and idea from their significant other to do something like go on the BC or vacation at a place like TTR. Someone has to start the conversation right?

All I was hoping to do with my post is to get a better understanding of the day so I can "set expectations" with the Mrs. and decide from there. And if she decides it isn't for her, then I'll come and tell her all about it when I get back. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. june.eve0425

june.eve0425 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    we definitely need to pop our Boobs Cruise Cherry, #GOALS. we always miss it... Love the comments/memories on this thread.

3. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    no, I think it was 2 years ago
    no, I think it was 2 years ago in March. It really was awful. On the way back to TTR everyone (most of the crew included) huddled in the back of the boat. And yes we were singing the theme to Gilligans Island all together. Of course there were a couple guys (may have had a drink or 20) impersonating Gary Sinise in Forrest Gump, you know, the hurricane scene.

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Of course we've all had our first time and you are correct in what you said here. I think , as Scuba Steve said, it was just your choice of the words "nasty" and "gross." I would say good intentions and bad choice of words.

What I would recommend is that you leave Breathless a day earlier than planned and do one night at TTR. (much cheaper than a day pass) you'll kick yourself for not doing TTR for your entire trip, but everyone is a virgin at some point and we learn from experience. I would not recommend starting with the Boobs Cruise though. If your first drink had been 18 year old bourbon, you probably wouldn't have had a second drink. We've probably reacted enough to your poor choice of words and you sound like a decent enough guy, so welcome!

Sam

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    That's mostly intentional.

I know we could use avenues such as Trip Advisor, Viator, GetYourGuide etc to really blow up numbers. But I feel that kind of publicity may attract the wrong kind of people - people coming to gawk, others who are too shy. That would spoil the whole concept, and then we become just another catamaran that goes to Isla Mujeres.

We also like to carry the 'you dont know what it will be like until you go' angle. Which is largely true. As many say - no two cruises are the same.

As for the rest of your post I agree with Wild1s.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. NkdPedro

NkdPedro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Yeah it took like one response for me to realize poor word choice. Couldn't find the option to edit the original post.

7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Really enjoy how this kind of felt like this was "one of those posts" (many of us know too well)...but then went and ended completely different: With a bunch of adults all acting like...adults. And the shitty beast the internet has become was beaten back into it's cage.

@NkdPedro sounds like you are on the proper path to the promised land (though I don't think just walking by Desire to see the nude people possibly doing "it" is a good idea). I remember when I had to pitch Temptation to Elyse, got some skepticism at first, but it came down to her trusting my research, knowing her and her being willing to take a chance. 10 trips in 7 years, I would says it played out pretty well.

Now for the 1st Boobs Cruise, that was no pitch of mine to Elyse. It actually was presented to us by amazing friends we met on that faithful first trip. It was going to be our last full day, and the night before it was basically not given as an option. Rather she gave a very strong-armed suggestion (in the very nice Alberta/Canadian dialect) that "You're both going on this fucking cruise, you both going to fucking love it so much, and you have no fucking choice in this matter." I walked off that first cruise 6+ hours later, hugged every staff member I could, and told them "You don't really know me, and I like to party and have been to many many crazy parties, and that was one of the best and funnest parties of my life." And you all have been stuck with me ever since :)

But again, happy to see a civil and hopefully helpful thread. Here's an Elyse Butt-shot to remind us all there are better things in life than getting Butt-hurt on the internet.

upload_2019-8-23_13-8-47.png

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  8. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Agree with this completely! I've seen quite a few people that weren't staying at TTR but did the cruise, get back from the cruise, and either try to sneak into TTR to hang out for the post cruise fun, or go to the front desk and get a room / pass so that they could stay!

I remember one couple (I'm sorry I don't remember who you are), that they were staying somewhere else, came on the cruise, got back from the cruise, got a room at TTR for the rest of their vacation, and only went back to their original hotel to get their clothes!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. JasonandNikki

JasonandNikki Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 1
    We were on one of those trips several years ago a couple ladies were tricked into coming. We were pleased to see you took care of them and got them back to the resort another way after lunch. Honestly we felt pretty bad for them

10. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    How do you trick someone into going on the Boobs Cruise? The name is pretty transparent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice