Boob Cruise What To Expect.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Rob and Jessie., Nov 7, 2019.

1. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    S & J... did you actually say "straight up "...LOL..... we've seen plenty of frigging in the rigging...nautical term we believe !!

2. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Haha I’m no sea captain but I think I can read between the lines of what that term means.

3. lostlucy

lostlucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    So this is a very random question….but I’ve read that most of the ladies end up naked on the boob cruise. Guys too? Are guys usually hard from seeing all the ladies do their thing? Do ladies often do stuff to others on the boob cruise or is it a lot of just couple watching? I’m so intrigued and want to go…but am one that needs all the details first.

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Every trip is different. You may see everything imaginable or no more than you would see in the Sexy Pool.

5. lostlucy

lostlucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Hmmm….I’m just not sure I want to miss activities at the sexy pool for it. What’s a typical Friday like at the sexy pool as for games/entertainment/crowd??

6. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Friday is like any other week day. Saturday is the only day that is significantly different.

The only reason to consider not going on the Boobs Cruise is you are offended by naked people doing crazy things.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. kenb

kenb Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 1
    There may be another reason. My wife doesn’t like the idea of being pressured to be topless. We go primarily to clothing optional resorts and are a member of one. She has no problem being topless but wants to do it when she feels comfortable not when someone tells her to be.

8. lili&john

lili&john Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    Honestly, if you are not super confortable at least Topless netheir seeing people naked dancing and having sex on a boat, don't go.
    These things could happen. Not everytime, cause like elsewhere, it all depends on the crowd but this is what Boobs Cruise is about: Doing crazy things!
    My wife is not particularly prude, but she love to have the choice. She decided to stay in the back (The prude side). But because this (The Boobes Cruise) happen on a boat (even if this is a big one) some people had sex very close to her and that totally ruined her experience.
    She was not ready for this. My bad.
    It was super funny and people was very friendly and you have to consider everything could happen and probably will happen. And that's the reason why this is so cool!

9. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    You are correct. That is a good reason not to go because if you don't take your top off, you probably won't feel comfortable. I usually take mine off before I get on the boat.

10. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    I have a question, and I didn't want to start a new thread (because this one is still pretty useful!)

Where exactly do we enter to get to the Marina if we are not staying at Temptation? Is it where the green circle is? I ask because on the Street View, it looks like a closed gate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice